Update Depth Chart

Dawgg

Yesterday they had Williams ahead of Anderson. I also noticed they now have Ellison ahead of Stamer, and Everett ahead of Neufeld, but Holcomb still ahead of Nall.

754297[/snapback]

Stamer's situation will be an interesting one. With the signing of Odom last week, and now this, it doesn't look good.

The Neufeld-Everett move isn't surprising. Even when Neufeld moved up the depth chart a couple weeks ago, it still looked like Everett was going in as the #2. And with Neufeld out all last week, his slipping isn't a surprise. What's more interesting is that Cieslak is still in that 4th spot. Looks like he's headed to the PS.

I think that its safe to assume that regardless of who gets the start, the rotation will ensure them all plenty of breathing and playing time...unless someone starts getting pushed around, I see our DL as more of a corp than just a couple of players.

not Kyle Williams?

http://www.buffalobills.com/depth_chart/index.html

754280[/snapback]

It makes sense D-man. Anderson does have more experience.

Trust me, I feel better about Williams than perhaps any of our draft picks, but if he is as good as we suspect, he will earn the starting spot.

We saw what happened when JP was handed a job for no valid reason. I like to see players work their way into the starting lineup.

Don't worry....I have a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of this kid! :devil:

I LOVE that the staff is proactively moving people up and down the depth chart like that.

It's awesome to see some accountability. Jauron was a solid hire IMO.

It makes sense D-man. Anderson does have more experience.

Trust me, I feel better about Williams than perhaps any of our draft picks, but if he is as good as we suspect, he will earn the starting spot.

We saw what happened when JP was handed a job for no valid reason. I like to see players work their way into the starting lineup.

Don't worry....I have a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of this kid!  :devil:

754552[/snapback]