Now we have had a taste.

JinWPB

J.P.Losman currently ranks 3rd in total preseason passing yards in the league.

He is averaging almost 13yds. per completion.

Willis is averaging over 5 yds. per carry and appears to have his gamebreaking ability back 3 years out from the knee nightmare.

So could it be , we really do have the talent here to make other defenses shiver.

J.P.Losman  currently ranks 3rd in total preseason passing yards in the league.

Willis is averaging over 5 yds. per carry and appears to have his gamebreaking ability back 3 years out from the knee nightmare.

So could it be , we really do have the talent here to make other defenses shiver.

753457[/snapback]

Not to mention it looks like Lee Evans is not easy to cover even when doubled....two weeks from today we find out if this is real progress or a work in progress...

753457[/snapback]

If the OL holds together decent...i think so.Having a cohesive game plan on offense will make (and already has to an extent) a huge difference.

753457[/snapback]

Not to nit-pick, but I'm getting very optimistic about our team and your citing those stats is actually bringing me down. Having a starting qb lead preseason yardage is troubling since it only emphasizes that he needs the work. Look at the company:

1. Cassel (NE)

2. Romo (Dallas)

3. JP

4. Gradkowski (TB)

Just as troubling is that JP is #1 in attempts! However, his rating is #18 among qb's who threw 30+ times; I normally don't care about that, and 18 is nothing to get excited about, but given his dismal numbers last year I see that as a genuine step forward.

two weeks from today we find out if this is real progress or a work in progress...

Exactly, I wouldn't put too much emphasis or importance on preseason stats but are young offensive guys do seem to be poised for a big jump in terms of production this year. Lets hope it happens and lets hope the deffense is able to return to form.