Why didn't holcomb play AT ALL?

Corp000085

sorry if this has already been posted, but why wasn't holcomb in at all? You almost always see a rotation of the #2 and #3 guy in the second half of preseason games. Tis just speculation, but if those rumors about the bills shopping holcomb are true, maybe a deal is being worked out. I'll try to edit in the rumored trade thread into this one, but i forgot to search for it beforehand.

by the way, nall looked slightly better than blah, if that counts for anything...

Jauron said the week prior that Holcomb would get little snaps if any for the game, so not really a suprise.

753432[/snapback]

thank you. i just found the bills podcast to get the PCs yesterday morning. hopefully now i can stay more current!

sorry if this has already been posted, but why wasn't holcomb in at all?  You almost always see a rotation of the #2 and #3 guy in the second half of preseason games.  Tis just speculation, but if those rumors about the bills shopping holcomb are true, maybe a deal is being worked out.  I'll try to edit in the rumored trade thread into this one, but i forgot to search for it beforehand.

by the way, nall looked slightly better than blah, if that counts for anything...

753415[/snapback]

I'd have to believe that at most he's going to assume the #3 role. BUT, he's making an awful lot of money for a #3 QB.

The team does need a #3 but who are they going to grab this late in the PS that will be a good signal caller on the sideline?

Any thoughts?

I'd have to believe that at most he's going to assume the #3 role.  BUT, he's making an awful lot of money for a #3 QB.

The team does need a #3 but who are they going to grab this late in the PS that will be a good signal caller on the sideline?

Any thoughts?

753562[/snapback]

The #3 QB spot is for a young (cheap) guy with potential, not an aging ( costly) vet who's best days are behind him