Rob Johnson

Giants | R. Johnson might be released from team

Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:50:21 -0700

Mike Garafolo, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports New York Giants QB Rob Johnson was not seen in the team's locker room Sunday, Aug. 27, and might have been released by the team.

Some network should hire him and Flutie to do the football version of

Point/Counterpoint that was once one 60 minutes Shana Alexander -James Kilpatrick

Johnson could do Shana's role, Flutie Kilpatricks

753387[/snapback]

:devil: That's actually a pretty good idea. I'm picturing a weekly 10 minute face off on topics around the NFL, with RJ arguing conventional wisdom and DF the contrarian opinions.

By the time he was with Oakland in 2003, Johnson said he could barely practice and he had trouble griping a football. He could not even pump gas. He missed the 2004 NFL season and then had surgery, which made him sit out 2005 while he underwent rehabilitation.

nor could he pump other things...

Can I be the first to make the "Let's sign Rob Johnson...what do we have to lose?" post?

PTR

753494[/snapback]

Hmm, the Cowboys may be in the market for a third QB...I take some sort of perverse pleasure in imagining how Rob and the Big Tuna would absolutely torture eachother...RJ would likely leave the field crying, and Parcells would likely leave in an ambulance...