Wilson

I sure hope this kid makes the team.I got to watch him last year at practice,and he looked great. I`ve heard the same this year. I thought we were going to keep the best player`s no matter where they were drafted or free-agent pick-ups. I for one am sick of politics in sport`s. At any level! Lets go BUFFAAALLLOOOO. :devil:

I wanna say this guy has been on the bills practice squad for a couple years now...I think he deserves a shot as well, at least as our 5

Evans

Price

Reed

Parrish

Wilson?

wow this is tough...where's Nance? Davis? Aiken?

753363[/snapback]

I think they'll keep 7 WRs to offset the chance of Parrish being injured...

Evans (lock)

Price (lock)

Reed (lock)

Parish (lock)

Wilson

Davis

Aiken

Nance (Practice Squad)

I wanna say this guy has been on the bills practice squad for a couple years now...I think he deserves a shot as well, at least as our 5

Evans

Price

Reed

Parrish

Wilson?

wow this is tough...where's Nance? Davis? Aiken?

753363[/snapback]

Davis...gone Aiken ...no hand`s good special teams ....Nance ...practice squad :devil:

Davis...gone Aiken ...no hand`s good special teams ....Nance ...practice squad :devil:

753468[/snapback]

No way Aiken is cut...

I still say they keep 7. They'll need to just because Parrish is such a frail commodity. Which means it's down to Davis, Nance or Smith. Out of that group, it's gotta be Davis.

No way Aiken is cut...

I still say they keep 7. They'll need to just because Parrish is such a frail commodity. Which means it's down to Davis, Nance or Smith. Out of that group, it's gotta be Davis.

753505[/snapback]

I would think if you are keeping an extra WR because you expect Parrish to get injured, you would keep Smith since they are similar types of receiver/PR.

I would think if you are keeping an extra WR because you expect Parrish to get injured, you would keep Smith since they are similar types of receiver/PR.

753525[/snapback]

The only thing similar about them is Smith can return punts.

Davis is a better fit for the offense with his speed -- AND he returns. Smith is a good player and will catch on somewhere else, but he's facing a numbers game here since he is one dimensional in this offense.

If Parrish goes down, the Bills have a number of options at PR including Clements, Davis, McGee, Shaud (if he stays) or JL (if he stays as well).

Of course it's just my opinion.

I sure hope this kid makes the team.I got to watch him last year at practice,and he looked great.  I`ve heard the same this year. I thought we were going to keep the best player`s no matter where they were drafted or free-agent pick-ups. I for one am sick of politics in sport`s. At any level! Lets go BUFFAAALLLOOOO. :devil:

753356[/snapback]

Of course Wilson's gonna make the team, he OWNS THE FRIGGIN' TEAM!

Oh, you meant George...nevermind. ;)

Ummm, think they're related? ;)