Anyone else see this

Mile High

Shamrock and Ortiz 3-------------->FREE

In other news Liddell stomped Sobral in the first round. Griffin beat Bonnar in UFC 62. I'm waiting for the Liddell-Silva fight. It's a dream match up and should be a battle. Also Hughes and St. Pierre are slated soon

Can't wait to see Tito drop some bombs on Shamrock again! :blink:

Shamrock and Ortiz 3-------------->FREE

In other news Liddell stomped Sobral in the first round.  Griffin beat Bonnar in UFC 62.  I'm waiting for the Liddell-Silva fight.  It's a dream match up and should be a battle.  Also Hughes and St. Pierre are slated soon

Can't wait to see Tito drop some bombs on Shamrock again!  :blink:

753006[/snapback]

Saw the fights tonight - did you see Joe Rogan's roll of the eyes when he was talking about the Liddell fight? I had 20 guys over and we replayed that about 5 times. F-ing hysterical!

FYI: Hughs is not fighting St. Piere (that would have been a GREAT fight). St. Piere suffered a groin injury. Now, Hughes will be fighting BJ Penn, the last fighter he lost too.

WHY IS SHAMROCK FIGHTING ORTIZ AGAIN!!!! That sucks.

Saw the fights tonight - did you see Joe Rogan's roll of the eyes when he was talking about the Liddell fight? I had 20 guys over and we replayed that about 5 times. F-ing hysterical!

FYI: Hughs is not fighting St. Piere (that would have been a GREAT fight). St. Piere suffered a groin injury. Now, Hughes will be fighting BJ Penn, the last fighter he lost too.

WHY IS SHAMROCK FIGHTING ORTIZ AGAIN!!!! That sucks.

753015[/snapback]

Fug... About the St. Pierre injury. i didn't see the fights tonight. Shamrock is a dumbass and is going to get hurt this time. I really think it's about the money right now with him. Why did Rogan roll his eyes? I really don't see Hughes losing

for a looooooooooong time. You?

Shamrock needs to get over himself....I don't know what makes him think a third fight will be any different than the first two. He needs to go back to Vinne Mac, sign a two year deal for some extra money, and then ride off into the sunset.

Why did Rogan roll his eyes?

753022[/snapback]

Rogan was talking about the LIddell - Sobal bout in the lead-in to the fight. He was saying how sobal believes that he can take LIddell down and how he believes that he can submit LIddell; that he believes he can beat Liddell.

Rogan then says something like, "it will be an interesting fight and we will have to see if Sobal is right." Then rolls his eyes as he passes it off to Greenberg as if to say, Liddell is going to kill this guy.

I had about 20 guys at my house and we replayed it about 5 times using TIVO. It got funnier each time.

Las Vegas, NV – After a seven-month absence, UFC® World Middleweight Champion Rich “Ace” Franklin returns to the Octagon™ to make his third title defense against the seemingly unstoppable UFC newcomer Anderson “The Spider” Silva.

This is the dude (Silva) that beat the snot out of Chris Leban not to long ago. It just keeps getting better.

I can't wait for Hughes/St. Pierre 2; that sucks about the groin injury. I think Matt will walk through B.J. in their 2nd fight. When is Diego Sanchez going to get a title fight? I'd really like to see a Hughes/Sanchez fight although I think Matt will whoop his ass as well. IMO Hughes is just to strong for anyone at 170lbs and think it will be a long time untill he's beaten again. Thats also why he's my favorite.

I can't wait for Hughes/St. Pierre 2; that sucks about the groin injury.  I think Matt will walk through B.J. in their 2nd fight.  When is Diego Sanchez going to get a title fight?  I'd really like to see a Hughes/Sanchez fight although I think Matt will whoop his ass as well.  IMO Hughes is just to strong for anyone at 170lbs and think it will be a long time untill he's beaten again.  Thats also why he's my favorite.

753650[/snapback]

B.J. Penn is a waalking dead man. Hughes is gonna wreck him.

I can't wait for Hughes/St. Pierre 2; that sucks about the groin injury.  I think Matt will walk through B.J. in their 2nd fight.  When is Diego Sanchez going to get a title fight?  I'd really like to see a Hughes/Sanchez fight although I think Matt will whoop his ass as well.  IMO Hughes is just to strong for anyone at 170lbs and think it will be a long time untill he's beaten again.  Thats also why he's my favorite.

753650[/snapback]

I was REALLY looking forward to the St. Pierre/Hughs fight. St. Pierre is one of favorite fighters. I hate Hughes because I hate all fighters from him team. Rogan kisses their ass every fight. I understand my hatred is not rational.

Also, who was that HUGE African-AMerican heavy-weight who won Saturday night. Rogan seemed to be really hyping a future title fight for that guy.

Anyone catch last weeks episode of the "Ultimate Fighter" where they have teams and live in the same house?

You want to see blood?  You GOTTA watch that one......the guy had to punch with one hand and use his other as a bandaide to keep it from spraying everywhere.....

Good stuff...:P

754566[/snapback]

Yeah man blood was coming out of that kids head like a faucet (Bam-Bam) I couldn't believe that he was able to continue. he must have lost at least a quart of blood.

I was REALLY looking forward to the St. Pierre/Hughs fight. St. Pierre is one of favorite fighters. I hate Hughes because I hate all fighters from him team. Rogan kisses their ass every fight. I understand my hatred is not rational.

Also, who was that HUGE African-AMerican heavy-weight who won Saturday night. Rogan seemed to be really hyping a future title fight for that guy.

754282[/snapback]

Militach camp (spelling)..... Congo is the big Black dudes name.

This is the dude (Silva) that beat the snot out of Chris Leban not to long ago.  It just keeps getting better.

753336[/snapback]

When the hell is that fight? Thats another one I would really like to see. Silva looks like a beast but Franklin is a fuggin warrrior. By the way, am I the only one who can't stand Shamrock or Tito?

I guess I really enjoy watching the up and comers or the guys who are on top of the mountain. Neither Tito or Shamrock could come close to hanging with Chuck at this point. That being said, I still like watching the Ortiz/Shamrock fights because it means one of them is going to catch an ass whooping (or at least Shamrock at this point). I don't think Shamrock is fighting for money at this point, I think he's fighting because Tito has embarrassed the hell out of him twice and he hates Tito so damn much. Should be fun to watch.

When the hell is that fight?  Thats another one I would really like to see.  Silva looks like a beast but Franklin is a fuggin warrrior.  By the way, am I the only one who can't stand Shamrock or Tito?

I guess I really enjoy watching the up and comers or the guys who are on top of the mountain.  Neither Tito or Shamrock could come close to hanging with Chuck at this point.  That being said, I still like watching the Ortiz/Shamrock fights because it means one of them is going to catch an ass whooping (or at least Shamrock at this point).  I don't think Shamrock is fighting for money at this point, I think he's fighting because Tito has embarrassed the hell out of him twice and he hates Tito so damn much.  Should be fun to watch.

757528[/snapback]

October 14. I'm really interested to see the Liddell vs. Vanderlei Silva (been in pride for a couple years). I like Tito alot, however tons of people can't stand him. If this kids on top of his game he can beat anyone. Chuck is tough in the stand up (very very fast and patient) and Tito will be due for another shot soon. But, I think that if it stays off the mat Chuck has a clear advantage over anyone. Franklin has the same kind of patience that Liddell has. Silva is lightning fast and can kick with the best of them. I see Franklin winning this fight.