Peerless Price, Look Out!

Dan Gross

......  YOU SIR ARE NO RJOSEPH!!!!....> ;)  :lol:  :huh:  :blink:  :w00t:  :huh:  :blink:  :P  :(

752920[/snapback]

I know you are but what am I?!?! You Peerless haters can *bleep* my L337 *bleep*! And you're mothers to!

As I've been saying, Price was wasted (and not in the good way) in Atlanta, and joined the Cowboys after the last pre-season game, meaning he didn't have time to learn the playbook, much less get comfortable in the offense, and he was behind Glenn, KJ, and Witten. Good to see he's doing well again. And I think JP looking his way will only inspire him more.

He got the burst from Willis who according to so many on this board regained it last week.  Willis obviously handed it to Peerless for this week.  I wonder who will have it in game 1?

752984[/snapback]

"burst" is not cheap by any means. I was able to get 2 grams of it a month ago, payed $2000 although definitely worth it.

It was a nice pass and catch.Very glad he got a chance to show something today.I really think the Bills recieving corps as a whole is going to be quite solid.Hopefully we see many more of those hookups throughout the season (i think we will).

Tell me how good T-Rex is during the regular season and it's a must have third down conversion and Losman spots Price across the middle and throws a ball that leads T-Rex a little and his arms refuse to leave his body in traffic and the Bills lose. :angry:

That's the T-Rex we all know and love :D

:devil:

Quite refreshing to read that he grabbed a big one tonight.

OH HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT'S FOR CERTAIN!!! NOT AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE!!!

I didn't see it, could someone describe the play to me?

752954[/snapback]

HE MUSTA RUN A 3.7 40 BECAUSE HE HAD HIS GUY BEAT BY 10 YARDS!!

NOW YOU NO WHY THEY CALL HIM PEERLESS!!! THIS WAS AT LEAST A 4-THREAD PERFORMANCE!!!

OH HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT'S FOR CERTAIN!!!  NOT AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE!!!

HE MUSTA RUN A 3.7 40 BECAUSE HE HAD HIS GUY BEAT BY 10 YARDS!!

NOW YOU NO WHY THEY CALL HIM PEERLESS!!!  THIS WAS AT LEAST A 4-THREAD PERFORMANCE!!!

753094[/snapback]

Considering Losman had the ball for 5 seconds you math doesn't work out.

It was a broken play and it's a good think the guy was 10 yards away. It's the only reason Price stuck his arms out. :devil: