All right!..........

shagmago

We all know the Bills are gonna suck really bad this year,I don`t see any signs to indicate anything else especially without a professional QB again. So heres my plan, start off by laying down a $100 against the bills spread each week (esp.away games) and go golfing from 1-4pm.Crappy golf or not, you come home knowing your a hundered bucks richer every week (increase $ by 200 or even 300 as the bills get worse) and a nice free summer cruise vacation in 2007 is right around the corner..

See ya in Cancun!.............FOUR!!!

We all know the Bills are  gonna suck really bad this year,I don`t see any signs to indicate anything else especially without a professional QB again. So heres my plan, start off by laying down a $100 against the bills spread each week (esp.away games) and go golfing from 1-4pm.Crappy golf or not, you come home knowing your a hundered bucks richer every week (increase $ by 200 or even 300 as the bills get worse) and a nice free summer cruise vacation in 2007 is right around the corner..

752549[/snapback]

If you're that sure add a couple more zero's in front of the decimal point to your bet....no balls no blue chips...

We all know the Bills are  gonna suck really bad this year,I don`t see any signs to indicate anything else especially without a professional QB again. So heres my plan, start off by laying down a $100 against the bills spread each week (esp.away games) and go golfing from 1-4pm.Crappy golf or not, you come home knowing your a hundered bucks richer every week (increase $ by 200 or even 300 as the bills get worse) and a nice free summer cruise vacation in 2007 is right around the corner..

752549[/snapback]

This is the most idiotic thread I've ever read and it should be deleted.

752549[/snapback]

You seem to be speaking for the minority.

Now look at what you have done Blink ;)  You've made them cry :devil:

753075[/snapback]

Didn`t mean to blow noses and spread tissues in here,but come on, do people really think the bills will beat alot of teams this year?Be honest! New coaches,new system, bad o-line,young inexperienced starter at QB,not a very good secondary,plus they have (pats&Dopes)away to start the season?"not good!"Thats a recipe for disaster in the NFL.I hope they don`t lose alot,but I expect them too.Who wouldn`t want to wake up each Monday knowing you have alot cash in your pocket?After watching the bills lose "ELEVEN"weeks last year(, Im gettin my moneys worth this year!.........Flame away!................FOUR!

Didn`t mean to blow noses and spread tissues in here,but come on, do people really think the bills will beat alot of teams this year?Be honest! New coaches,new system, bad o-line,young inexperienced starter at QB,not a very good secondary,plus they have (pats&Dopes)away to start the season?"not good!"Thats a recipe for disaster in the NFL.I hope they don`t lose alot,but I expect them too.Who wouldn`t want to wake up each Monday knowing you have alot cash in your pocket?After watching the bills lose  "ELEVEN"weeks last year(, Im gettin my moneys worth this year!.........Flame away!................FOUR!

753857[/snapback]

Why should I respond to a man who claims to play golf and thinks people shout "Four!" ? :devil:

Oh well... Can't speak for anyone else, but I am not crying; don't flatter yourself. Most of the folks here are strong enough to know the team has a lot of question marks, but they have chosen to look forward to seeing how things turn out, rather than taken on "Internet Courage" and beat their breasts about how "realistic" they are.

Didn`t mean to blow noses and spread tissues in here,but come on, do people really think the bills will beat alot of teams this year?Be honest! New coaches,new system, bad o-line,young inexperienced starter at QB,not a very good secondary,plus they have (pats&Dopes)away to start the season?"not good!"Thats a recipe for disaster in the NFL.I hope they don`t lose alot,but I expect them too.Who wouldn`t want to wake up each Monday knowing you have alot cash in your pocket?After watching the bills lose  "ELEVEN"weeks last year(, Im gettin my moneys worth this year!.........Flame away!................FOUR!

753857[/snapback]

Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. But lets look at it a different way. We have gotten rid of the old and the cancers. Moulds, as good a career as he had here is at the end of his rope, Adams pretty much dogged it the whole year you could see how ineffective he was w/o Pat next to him. lawyer was a decent player but way too slow and predictable. The old regime had the lockerroom split in half, anyone who has ever played an organized sport knows that if something occupies the lockerroom it carries onto the field. The new regime has created a sense of leadership and is letting the best players play which we will all see the difference come Sundays. We may not be the most talented but we will be the hardest working team thats what ML and Dj bring and Meat head couldnt. He was too busy trying to reconstruct the statue of liberty. Oh yeah we also have the #1 ST unit in the league and our best player on defense returning. I think we will be alot better than most people want to give us credit for.

Why should I respond to a man who claims to play golf and thinks people shout "Four!" ?  :devil:

Oh well... Can't speak for anyone else, but I am not crying; don't flatter yourself. Most of the folks here are strong enough to know the team has a lot of question marks, but they have chosen to look forward to seeing how things turn out, rather than taken on "Internet Courage" and beat their breasts about how "realistic" they are.

753859[/snapback]

Fair enough,don`t know about the "internet courage" stuff though, maybe its just a warning then..........or maybe "FOUR" is how many wins they will have this year.

752549[/snapback]

You seem to be miscalcuating one very important part of your equation:

They don't allow cutoff jean shorts and wifebeaters on the course.

and it's "fore" not "four"

Fair enough,don`t know about the "internet courage" stuff though, maybe its just a warning then..........or maybe "FOUR" is how many wins they will have this year.

753875[/snapback]

The Bills losing a lot of games and the Bills losing a lot of games against the spread are two different things. The Bills were 11-5 against the spread in 2004 and 7-9 against the spread last year. Being a bad team doesn't mean you don't cover when you lose.