I may have found the best website ever...

taterhill

SlapShot...the greatest movie ever...

Soundtrack Jukebox, Personalized Jerseys...OMG....

[after meeting the Hansons]

Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their !@#$in' TOYS with 'em.

McGrath: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't ...

SlapShot...the greatest movie ever...

Soundtrack Jukebox, Personalized Jerseys...OMG....

[after meeting the Hansons]

Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their !@#$in' TOYS with 'em.

McGrath: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't ...

751395[/snapback]

I want a Tuddle syracuse Jersey

It's a keeper - may even make it my home page - I just love that "Saskatoon" song.

Thanks.

751421[/snapback]

I prefer "Right Back Where We Started From".......reminds me of the bus ride!!!

Two of the three Hanson Brothers actually played for the Hartford Whalers. When I lived in CT, a friend actually had autographed picture of them .

751409[/snapback]

Close. They played for the team when it was in the WHA, so they played for the New England Whalers. :w00t:

Steve Carlson and David Hanson played for the Whalers. Jack Carlson also played with the Whalers but wasn't in the movie. Jeff Carlson, who was also in the movie, didn't make it past the IHL.

The 4 of them all played for the Johnstown Jets.