I have a great idea...

taterhill

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should have a tailgate party before the first game of the season to put faces with the names here...anyone interested?

750952[/snapback]

Isn't that what like a lot pf people do, anyway? You can put my shoulder with my name, just look at my profile. :lol:

That's a great idea...can someone come pick me up?

750984[/snapback]

Sure! What ethnicity are you? We're having separate tail gate parties for White, Black, Asian and Latinos, K? :P:D

But after the game we're all going to get together and sing KoomBOOOOOOYA!!

:lol:

Sure! What ethnicity are you? We're having separate tail gate parties for White, Black, Asian and Latinos, K? :angry:  :P

But after the game we're all going to get together and sing KoomBOOOOOOYA!!

:D

750992[/snapback]

LOL....and here I just figured you were drunk last night :lol:

COME ON, come pick me up!!!!!

we should have a tailgate party before the first game of the season to put faces with the names here...anyone interested?

750952[/snapback]

unfortunately i'm poor and can't afford to go to a game this year... but i am curious to put a face behind the monkey who has been calling me an idiot all year.

unfortunately i'm poor and can't afford to go to a game this year... but i am curious to put a face behind the monkey who has been calling me an idiot all year.

751164[/snapback]

I was at the zoo last week and took this picture. I think just about all of them were calling you an idiot. Damndest thing.

http://www.uvm.edu/~pzahn/wallpaper/images/monkeys.jpg

751164[/snapback]

Not ALL year. I took some days off.

Which is not to say you haven't been an idiot all year...just that I haven't called you an idiot all year...

Not ALL year.  I took some days off.

Which is not to say you haven't been an idiot all year...just that I haven't called you an idiot all year...

751171[/snapback]

what unwarranted arrogance of you to think i was talking about you :lol::doh: