Saturday's game a sellout

Quite clearly an attempt to buy some goodwill while NFL Network and Dish TV continue to gang up on them with full page newpaper ads - but hey, I can be bought!  I expect plenty of Time Warner ads.

750944[/snapback]

Or to soften Ralph up enough so that he sells them the naming rights of the stadium.

Time Warner is ridiculous. Everyone will love TW because they bought a few Bills tickets? Big deal. They insult everyones intelligence with their commercials. They say "With Time Warner, watch lots of NFL games including your home team games." No kidding? Really? If I get Time Warner I can watch the Bills? How stupid do they think people are? 14 Bills games are on CBS and two are on Fox. All anyone neeeds to watch them are are a TV and rabbit ears. They are on FREE TV. If the Bills get a late season game on the NFL Network, Bills fans with TW Cable would be screwed. The vast majority of Bills games have been on free TV since 1960 and the games on ESPN were always available on a local station as well. TW can can get bent.

Time Warner is ridiculous. Everyone will love TW because they bought a few Bills tickets? Big deal. They insult everyones intelligence with their commercials. They say "With Time Warner, watch lots of NFL games including your home team games."  No kidding? Really? If I get Time Warner I can watch the Bills? How stupid do they think people are? 14 Bills games are on CBS and two are on Fox. All anyone neeeds to watch them are are a TV and rabbit ears. They are on FREE TV. If the Bills get a late season game on the NFL Network, Bills fans with TW Cable would be screwed. The vast majority of Bills games have been on free TV since 1960 and the games on ESPN were always available on a local station as well. TW can can get bent.

751315[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself. Time Warner is treating us as though we are stupid. I mean, come on......we all know we will see our Bills games, but did they ever stop and think for a moment that Bills fane are also FOOTBALL fans who want not only to see the Bills games, but every football game they can???

They keep saying that all of these are out of market games and are trying to make it sound like nobody cares to watch them! I wish there was some way we could just force Time Warner out of here. This is stupid. Time Warner is a disease.