Osama thinks the greatest gift of all

doink Whitney Houston:

From Harpers

His former Mistress sez:

I tried to hide my outrage at his racist remarks, but it would come to pass that for the entire time that I would be trapped in his palm, Whitney Houston's was the one name that would be mentioned constantly. How beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband—Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed. In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the star, as well as copies of Playboy, but nobody in the West believes me when I tell them this. It's like they have this totally bogus image of Osama bin Laden. Anyway, it would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name.

Mel Brooks said that in order to really defeat someone, you need to laugh at them.

SNL used to do some bin Laden skits. I haven't watched that show in a while but I don't hear about that. Letterman does some short bits with translations when a new tape comes out.... Other than that, OBL is pretty much off limits. And for a reason, I guess --- it's too fresh. Brooks' "The Producers" didn't come out or in the Broadway success, do well until over 50 years later.

I'm not going to get all Pyrite Gal here, or use words like 'catharsis' but it is great to read stuff like this.

Mel Brooks said that in order to really defeat someone, you need to laugh at them.

SNL used to do some bin Laden skits. I haven't watched that show in a while but I don't hear about that. Letterman does some short bits with translations when a new tape comes out.... Other than that, OBL is pretty much off limits. And for a reason, I guess --- it's too fresh. Brooks' "The Producers" didn't come out or in the Broadway success, do well until over 50 years later.

I'm not going to get all Pyrite Gal here, or use words like 'catharsis' but it is great to read stuff like this.

750716[/snapback]

Mel Brooks original Producers came out in the mid 60's. He originally wanted to call the movie Springtime For Hitler, but the studio said no way.

Did he say if it was the superhot Whitney or the coke whore Whitney? Frankly, I think the interviewer just misread Saddam, who really wants to be Bobby Brown.

750764[/snapback]

If we simply traded him Whitney Houston for Al Zawahiri we'd get rid of all three. She'd binge and beat him senseless within days.

IF we simply traded him Whitney Houston for Al Zawahiri we'd get rid of them both.  She'd binge and beat him senseless within days.

751555[/snapback]

Damn. We need to put this blueprint together. And remember, Bobby Brown has to die in this whole exchange.

doink Whitney Houston:

From Harpers

His former Mistress sez:

I tried to hide my outrage at his racist remarks, but it would come to pass that for the entire time that I would be trapped in his palm, Whitney Houston's was the one name that would be mentioned constantly. How beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband—Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed. In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the star, as well as copies of Playboy, but nobody in the West believes me when I tell them this. It's like they have this totally bogus image of Osama bin Laden. Anyway, it would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name.

750635[/snapback]

In summary, Osama Bin Laden is a mass murdering, racist, religious nut who carries Playboy in his briefcase and lusts after a coke addict.

He is also a hero to millions of people.