Anybody else a little nervous about the TkO

Stl Bills

Spikes is saying he isn't going to play and Jauron thinks he's going to inorder to be "game ready" for NE. As much as I want Spikes on the field for that game, I am certainly willing to wait until he feels he's ready (even if that is week 5). That is why I am not to thrilled we just cut Posey, he would have been a nice insurance policy and Crowell could have played the Weak Side again for a few weeks. Take it from someone who just had back surgery 9 hours ago......nobody knows your body better than you! Call me too cautious, but I just don't want anything serious happening to TKO because he's not quite ready.

TKO is ready and he wants to play (despite what he says to the media).

No need to worry there...

Spikes is saying he isn't going to play and Jauron thinks he's going to inorder to be "game ready" for NE.  As much as I want Spikes on the field for that game, I am certainly willing to wait until he feels he's ready (even if that is week 5). That is why I am not to thrilled we just cut Posey, he would have been a nice insurance policy and Crowell could have played the Weak Side again for a few weeks.  Take it from someone who just had back surgery 9 hours ago......nobody knows your body better than you!  Call me too cautious, but I just don't want anything serious happening to TKO because he's not quite ready.

750560[/snapback]

Spikes is saying he isn't going to play and Jauron thinks he's going to inorder to be "game ready" for NE.  As much as I want Spikes on the field for that game, I am certainly willing to wait until he feels he's ready (even if that is week 5). That is why I am not to thrilled we just cut Posey, he would have been a nice insurance policy and Crowell could have played the Weak Side again for a few weeks.  Take it from someone who just had back surgery 9 hours ago......nobody knows your body better than you!  Call me too cautious, but I just don't want anything serious happening to TKO because he's not quite ready.

750560[/snapback]

9 hours ago and you're on TSW already??? Take it easy there, big fella :lol:

750560[/snapback]

I agree, if TKO says he isn't ready than do not play him! I really do not want to see him on the field Saturday, very worried about that. As for Posey, he just doesn't fit this system. He is a big slow LB, this D calls for quickness. He did not have much value in the new scheme.

750560[/snapback]

I'll admit I am a bit worried. After watching the interview on BB.com it seemed that TKO was a bit subdued. He almost had a sentiment of worry about him, didn't seem his normal energetic self which I hope can be attributed to just an "off day" (kind of like we all have)

I hope he's ready for the opener but I really hope he doesn't over do it and re-injure himself.

Whenever you have an injury of this sort, the afterthought of re-injury sticks around for a while. It's just like playing basketball and spraining your ankle real bad, which I have done on a few occasions. The first time you get back out there it will be in your thoughts. But you get a couple of runs in and it's history. Spikes needs to do the same thing. Once he is on the field for a couple of series and gets a few shots in on people, he'll be fine. He just needs to overcome this mental hurdle first and he will be full throttle.