OT - PINK FLOYD

Marv Levy

Hey Bills fans. I know this is way off topic, but I also know there are alot of music heads on here too.

FINALLY, after almost 12 freakin years, I ordered the Floyd's PULSE dvd. I know people on Amazon's site were complaining that this is not a perfect 5.1 dolby, and that one should wait .... blah blah blah. I am sick of waiting. I saw this show in '94 at Toronto's CNE Stadium and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen in my life. Its a double disc set with tons of extras. I bought it on Amazon for $18.99. Did anybody see it yet or own it? Just curious as to everybody's thoughts. Anybody at that Toronto '94 show? It was Killer!!

Go Bills and Go Floyd!!

Marv

Hey Bills fans. I know this is way off topic, but I also know there are alot of music heads on here too.

FINALLY, after almost 12 freakin years, I ordered the Floyd's PULSE dvd. I know people on Amazon's site were complaining that this is not a perfect 5.1 dolby, and that one should wait .... blah blah blah. I am sick of waiting. I saw this show in '94 at Toronto's CNE Stadium and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen in my life. Its a double disc set with tons of extras. I bought it on Amazon for $18.99. Did anybody see it yet or own it? Just curious as to everybody's thoughts. Anybody at that Toronto '94 show? It was Killer!!

Go Bills and Go Floyd!!

Marv

750260[/snapback]

Got it 2 weeks ago. Love it! The sound is fine considering it was recorded in 1994, but I can only play the 480 kbps Dolby Digital audio stream not the 640 kbps from my PS2.

The video is nicely restored and looked pretty good on my big screen (42") - just wish the original concert was recorded on film instead of video (only so much can be done to improve video).

Thanks for that Yard. Yeah, the PS2 isn't the best viewing DVD player.

I hear you on the film vs video thing. You can only do so much to enhance it.

Man, this thread got buried fassssst! I had to bump it back up to hear more. Thanks!