Any Takers For NFL.com Fantasy League?

R. Rich

I posted this over in the FF forum, and I'll post it here to see if there's any takers.

We're looking for more players for our league. If you're interested here's all you need to do:

For those interested, try this:

1. Go to NFL.com

2. Sign in. If you're not already registered, you'll have to register.

3. Search for our leage ("TBD Maniacs") and use the following password:

WHITNERSAGEN

Hope to see you there.

I will be out of town that weekend.  It will auto draft my players according to my pre-rankings won't it?

750877[/snapback]

Did you look at the rankings? P. manning second overall? Buff D/ST 12th overall. WTF? I realize we can amend it but it will be rather time consuming.

Did you look at the rankings?  P. manning second overall?  Buff D/ST 12th overall.  WTF? I realize we can amend it but it will be rather time consuming.

750889[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that. I went through last night and changed the top 100. After that, I just made a quick scan to make sure there was nothing horrible in there, like Kelly Holcomb at about 125.

Yeah, I saw that.  I went through last night and changed the top 100.  After that, I just made a quick scan to make sure there was nothing horrible in there, like Kelly Holcomb at about 125.

750891[/snapback]

Hahaha!!! What's wrong w/ Holcomb? We should start a thread about him. I don't hear our quarterbacks discussed nearly enough here.