This Board Is Clearly The Best Out There..

I have only been a member for about a year and a half but just wanted to say that there is nothing out there even remotely as good as the information on this board. From time to time I will check out some other sites but have learned that it is just a waste of time. Everything you need is right here.

When I do post a topic, I try and make sure that it is something interesting (I hope) and find that the majority of posts here do just the same. Anyhow, kudos to the knowledge and wittiness of the posters and here is to sparking up some good debates the rest of the way.

I like the way the direction of this team is heading - Go Buffalo!!!! :devil:

I like TBD best because the posters here tend to be more civil and realistic.  Some boards, which will go nameless, are full of screaming idiots who go apoplectic if you don't agree with everything they write.

PTR

749929[/snapback]

Where the fukk did that come from?! Go play with your little beeper if you don't like it. :devil:

I like TBD best because the posters here tend to be more civil and realistic.  Some boards, which will go nameless, are full of screaming idiots who go apoplectic if you don't agree with everything they write.

PTR

749929[/snapback]

Those apopletic, screaming idiots tried to exist here, but they get tossed out and ultimately end up at the other board, known as The Land of Misfit Bills Fans. If anyone happens to visit that board, please let them know RJOSEPH WILL BE WITHTHEM SHORTLYAS SOON AS HE GETSANOTHER WOODY FOR WILLISSS!@!!!!

I have only been a member for about a year and a half but just wanted to say that there is nothing out there even remotely as good as the information on this board. From time to time I will check out some other sites but have learned that it is just a waste of time. Everything you need is right here.

When I do post a topic, I try and make sure that it is something interesting (I hope) and find that the majority of posts here do just the same. Anyhow, kudos to the knowledge and wittiness of the posters and here is to sparking up some good debates the rest of the way.

I like the way the direction of this team is heading - Go Buffalo!!!! :devil:

749926[/snapback]

Thank you very much......with the exception of a few tools it is a great board...no pun intended

Those apopletic, screaming idiots tried to exist here, but they get tossed out and ultimately end up at the other board, known as The Land of Misfit Bills Fans. If anyone happens to visit that board, please let them know RJOSEPH WILL BE WITHTHEM SHORTLYAS SOON AS HE GETSANOTHER WOODY FOR WILLISSS!@!!!!

749942[/snapback]

"Why am I such a misfit?...."