Pimped My Ride!

Frez

You do know purple is a gay color, right?

749627[/snapback]

No, but I figured you would already know that. Heard you were a sperm burper from way back. :devil:

How's that Yamaha running? You had the Vstar 1100?

those lights add at least 5 hp!

749677[/snapback]

This added at least 5 more hp.

VL1500 - Stage 3 - Jet Kit

[HC-stage-3]

This is the world famous jet kits created by HC (Half Crazy of HCCW). In the LC world HC's work is very well known, he has the midus touch and these are the kits he came up with and man they rock! The kit includes: Stage 1 re-jetting package. Includes: main jets, pilot jets, and shims for your filter setup and operational altitude and of course I will provide you with the instruction HC and friends came up with showing you how to install these jet… also I can help answer your questions and if I can’t answer your question we will ask HC himself! At this time I am offering these kits for $29.95 shipped in the US, I can ship to other locations but of course the shipping fee will cost extra. Please make sure to specify you areas altitude and filter setup so I can send you the correct setup for your LC!!!!!!!

You do know purple is a gay color, right?

749627[/snapback]

Someone needs to tell that to Prince, 'cause that crazy dude is at the top of the heap for garnering high-end a$$:

Appolonia

Vanity

Kim Basinger

Sheila E

Sheena Easton

Carmen Elektra

This added at least 5 more hp.

[HC-stage-3] 

This is the world famous jet kits created by HC (Half Crazy of HCCW). In the LC world HC's work is very well known, he has the midus touch and these are the kits he came up with and man they rock! The kit includes: Stage 1 re-jetting package. Includes: main jets, pilot jets, and shims for your filter setup and operational altitude and of course I will provide you with the instruction HC and friends came up with showing you how to install these jet… also I can help answer your questions and if I can’t answer your question we will ask HC himself! At this time I am offering these kits for $29.95 shipped in the US, I can ship to other locations but of course the shipping fee will cost extra. Please make sure to specify you areas altitude and filter setup so I can send you the correct setup for your LC!!!!!!!

749688[/snapback]

I know very little of motorcycles or motorcycle modifications, but i can appreciate raw power. You should bring a computer mic outside and make an mp3 of the engine revving...

I know very little of motorcycles or motorcycle modifications, but i can appreciate raw power.  You should bring a computer mic outside and make an mp3 of the engine revving...

749694[/snapback]

Here's an old video clip, before some of the mods. I'll take a newer one sometime in the future. If I did it tonight I'm sure my neighbors would be a bit upset.

Click to hear RIP!

Someone needs to tell that to Prince, 'cause that crazy dude is at the top of the heap for garnering high-end a$$:

Appolonia

Vanity

Kim Basinger

Sheila E

Sheena Easton

Carmen Elektra

749692[/snapback]

The only color any of them cares about is green. Do you honestly believe if he wasn't famous he wouldn't be paying for it? Please. Dude is like 120 pounds soaking wet.

No, but I figured you would already know that. Heard you were a sperm burper from way back.  :lol:

You got me. :devil:

How's that Yamaha running? You had the Vstar 1100?

749637[/snapback]

It's sitting there, collecting dust. I've got a bunch of crap to install and haven't found the time. What a loser I am.

Appolonia

Vanity

Kim Basinger

Sheila E

Sheena Easton

Carmen Elektra

749692[/snapback]

I heard he is one hell of a baller too.