Reason #8733 to hate the Patsies

Patriots | McGinest critical of Seau

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:54:01 -0700

The Boston Herald reports Cleveland Browns LB and ex-New England Patriot Willie McGinest is upset with New England Patriots LB Junior Seau's decision to wear McGinest's old No. 55 jersey. "What if I had went to San Diego? I don't even think that would have been an option for me to ask for 55," McGinest said. "I think they would have said, 'You know what, you're a great player, but we've got to put this number to the side because of Junior.' And out of respect, I wouldn't have asked for the number."

Willie McGinest? He was good, and sometimes quite good, but if we didn't use numbers from all players as good as Willie McGinest we would be using letters instead of numbers. You know, like "Now playing linebacker for the New England Patriots, BS, or FU."

Willie McGinest? He was good, and sometimes quite good, but if we didn't use numbers from all players as good as Willie McGinest we would be using letters instead of numbers. You know, like "Now playing linebacker for the New England Patriots, BS, or FU."

749142[/snapback]

Our next #1 draft pick will wear Λ πr².

749142[/snapback]

Sounds like he is bit full of himself. A solid player with Tenure doesn't equal greatness.

Seriously, McGinest needs to get over himself. What a goober. He doesn't own the #55 Patriots jersey and last time I checked, he doesn't even play there anymore. What does it truly matter? He should take his millions he's getting paid, take his problems out on everyone else on the field, and stop whining like a five year old who put down a toy and another kid came along and picked it up.