The losing is eating me up!!!

Thailog80

Yeah MDH.. they did good things, but remember, we still only had 10 offensive points.

This thread breathes truth. Fact is this just *sucks* really bad. They're playing bad, they're not getting much better, and there's nothing we can do about it.

On paper, TD looks to have put a *great* team together. Is it coaching still? Is it QB? Is it O-Line? Hell, the line is much better than last year.

Fact is I don't care WHY anymore; just FIX IT. Folks, to put it into perspective, we've just about lived through the 80's again. Almost ten full years of mediocre football. Perhaps I ought to stop expecting K-Gun!

Folks, to put it into perspective, we've just about lived through the 80's again. Almost ten full years of mediocre football.  Perhaps I ought to stop expecting K-Gun!

54804[/snapback]

Yeah I was just thinking of this today. The last time we won the AFC East was 1995...

There's no way to describe this other than to say that this just hurts.  It hurts to love a team so much and yet feel so helpless and beaten week after week.  Thank God we have each other or I'd be a fan of another team by now.

54730[/snapback]

Our hope's been ripped out of our hearts. Without hope, what is there?

This is like the frickin' Bataan Death March, 60 years later. You start to believe the Bills will NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME EVER! It gets old, Mike...and it wears us down. Wears us raw to the bone.

There simply is no chemistry...no cohesion or consistency. They look lost...they ARE LOST. The results speak for themselves. Good teams own the fourth quarter. The Bills disappear after three and mail it in after that.

Most of what has been said in this thread so far sums up how I feel about this team. Numb does perhaps describe it best of all. Today was a great example of how closely matched most teams are on paper in today's NFL. However, the good teams simply don't commit the dumb penalties and mental errors consistently at key points in the game like we do. We have certainly solidified our place as one of the poorer teams in the league.

I'll be watching again next week along with all of you, waiting to see the new ways this team finds to shoot themselves in the foot.

I'll be watching again next week along with all of you, waiting to see the new ways this team finds to shoot themselves in the foot.

54898[/snapback]

Maybe they'll run each other over in the players parking lot with their hummers.

:)

Guest sarpilot

Just when I thought that Bills have shown me every possible way to goon up a ballgame they come up with something new. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Its getting so that I can't even enjoy the good plays when they happen because I'm waiting for the "trick cigar" to go off in my face with some stupid penalty or REFs call. What a nightmare.

no crap....and then when we get a drive going you can almost be sure that it will stall out.

And how many of you KNEW that even with 1st and 35,000 miles to go we'd still find a way to fvck it up...

That's what I've come to expect. It's so sad........3-13, 8-8, 6-10, 0-3....It's not like we haven't been patient.

Guest since64

My wife is going to throw the TV out because she can't stand me screaming at it any more. I have taken a vow not to watch any more games until they have a .500 record. I might get the whole season off. A Boston writer said it best: "The Bills are the anti-Patriots". In the Kelley era, we won almost all the close games, now we find unbelieveable ways to lose them. We have to resort to using reply to turn back a good play (forced fumble) in order to avoid a touchback because Fletcher turns a great play into a bonehead play by fumbing out of the end zone!!!!!!!!!!

We give up touchdowns on 3rd and 35, but when we can't get anything done on third down. When it's third and long, we don't even try to pass.

Mularkey is a huge disappointment. He looks lost and bewildered. The team is unprepared for critical game situations. We take time outs to discuss strategy during the game. NE runs out and does a hurry up to prevent a replay overtuning a long pass. We've probably never even thought of that.

It's time to start benching some guys. There are so many to chose from. Lawrence Smith, Fletcher, Wire. Travis is a stud, but he has lost his right to be the short yardage back with his two bonehead plays this week. Bledsoe is a great person, but he can't win with this team. I can't wait for Losman to get back. We need an athelete to play quarterback.

The entire defensive line is pathetic when it comes to putting pressure the quarterback. We can't even get to him with the blitz. But NE threatens to blitz and we fall apart. With no high draft choice next year, where are we going to find a pash rusher?

This team will drive you to the nut house.

speaking of expecting disaster, how many of you waited for a flag on the kick return for TD? I wasnt sure that someone wouldnt get called for holding until after the extra point when through. And then, I was only about 95% sure we were in the clear.

speaking of expecting disaster, how many of you waited for a flag on the kick return for TD? I wasnt sure that someone wouldnt get called for holding until after the extra point when through. And then, I was only  about 95% sure we were in the clear.

55643[/snapback]

I was absolutely friggen stunned when there wasn't one. Truly. I have no idea how that didn't happen. The zebras must have some NFL guide that says whenever Buffalo does something good, throw the flag because they are to stupid to do that kind of stevestojan without cheating.

speaking of expecting disaster, how many of you waited for a flag on the kick return for TD? I wasnt sure that someone wouldnt get called for holding until after the extra point when through. And then, I was only  about 95% sure we were in the clear.

55643[/snapback]

I felt the same exact way, especially when you consider the opponent :lol:

55643[/snapback]

When I saw there was no flag.....I started crying.....for real. Tears of joy. That didn't last long. :(

When I saw there was no flag.....I started crying.....for real. Tears of joy. That didn't last long.

I was jumping up & down like it was 1992 all over again with about 200 people at McFadden's in NYC. The atmosphere in the 1st half was electric, I lost my voice screaming so much & hoped we were finally gonna make it. Call me an idiot, but I actually thought we were gonna tie that game and win it in OT. Naked fugging bootleg... :(