PhD and the move

30dive

Wow what a summer! After many years of work, my wife completed her PhD yesterday. Her defense started at 1pm and at 2:30 her committee Chair came out of the conference room, shook my wifes hand and said congratulations Doctor! Obviously I am really very proud of her.

Now she can get to some serious work helping us get ready for our move to Hollidaysburg PA. Just a short four weeks ago my wife was named VP of Student Affairs at a college up there so we, like the Beverly Hillbillys are loading up our truck and moving to Bever.....well the Hills part works. As for me, I am looking forward to playing Mr. Mom for a couple months and getting our kids set up in our new suroundings, etc.

Thanks for allowing me to brag on my wife a wee bit!

Wow what a summer!  After many years of work, my wife completed her PhD yesterday.  Her defense started at 1pm and at 2:30 her committee Chair came out of the conference room, shook my wifes hand and said congratulations Doctor!  Obviously I am really very proud of her. 

Now she can get to some serious work helping us get ready for our move to Hollidaysburg PA.  Just a  short four weeks ago my wife was named VP of Student Affairs at a college up there so we, like the Beverly Hillbillys are loading up our truck and moving to Bever.....well the Hills part works.  As for me, I am looking forward to playing Mr. Mom for a couple months and getting our kids set up in our new suroundings, etc. 

Thanks for allowing me to brag on my wife a wee bit!

748998[/snapback]

PhD in what?