THINGS COULD BE WORSE

COACH85

WE COULD HAVE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFENSE!!!!!

On a different note.......................Tom Donohoe has totally set back this franchise.

You don't trade a first round pick with potentially at least 3-4 great years, if not more, in a Bills uniform for one year wander Drew Bledsoe.

You don't use a first round pick on a player who is going to sit OUT one year, and then SIT ON THE BENCH the next.

If your that high on him, TRY AND USE HIM AT LEAST A LITTLE FOR GODSAKES!

You don't trade a future #1 Draft Pick on a Possible Good Player (Losman) when you just came off a 6-10 record.

We weren't going to the Super Bowl this year and now we're in the running for the first pick in the draft that we are all gonna be crying about when Dallas picks......and all because our GM got a little greedy and impatient to the point where he continues to mortgage our future and loses or wastes draft picks.

Donohoe is not the GM he was with Pittsburgh and the sooner Ralph Wilson realizes that and takes Donohoe down from his high horse and puts him on one out of town (please put Bledsoe and his new fat contract with him).......................the sooner the Bills will be back to WINNERS

I believe in Losman and I think he will be a good player for us but I want to see it against FIRST TEAMERS, NOT THIRD STRING LIKE DURING PRESEASON.