I quit on my 2 year self imposed no alcohol

cromagnum

The taste is good and the buzz is better, I am drinking just one, and then finishing the bathroom remodel job at my house, although a few more bottles will be consumed....I now realize how much I missed this activity...Now if I could just score some shrooms for this weekend along with a couple of other fun drugs to do my mission would be complete...I'm thinking pot brownies a bottle of whiskey and a small bag of snow, is that wrong? :blush:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The taste is good and the buzz is better, I am drinking just one, and then finishing the bathroom remodel job at my house, although a few more bottles will be consumed....I now realize how much I missed this activity...Now if I could just score some shrooms for this weekend along with a couple of other fun drugs to do my mission would be complete...I'm thinking pot brownies a bottle of whiskey and a small bag of snow, is that wrong? 0:)

748314[/snapback]

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to stick screwdrivers too far into your ear? :blush:

how long did you make it?

The taste is good and the buzz is better, I am drinking just one, and then finishing the bathroom remodel job at my house, although a few more bottles will be consumed....I now realize how much I missed this activity...Now if I could just score some shrooms for this weekend along with a couple of other fun drugs to do my mission would be complete...I'm thinking pot brownies a bottle of whiskey and a small bag of snow, is that wrong? :blush:

748314[/snapback]

how long did you make it?

748324[/snapback]

2 years, I wasn't a real heavy drinker it was just interfering with my worklife and personal life...I would hit the bars at night and drop a $50 or better pre each drinking trip and wake up for work a bit groggy...So I stopped and now picking it back up with the intent of staying out of bars for the most part..

On my bar nights my bill would include jukebox and pool games along with buying drinks for associates..I am right now drinking a coke and when the bathroom remodel job is done I might have a beer or 4 :blush:

Do you mean most of your previous posts have been made while sober? :blush:

I take it this decision was based on pricing out a "Home Liver Transplant Kit?"

748367[/snapback]

Thats hillarious 0:) actually being I'm irish and have drank for 2 decades I have allready ready checked out a chinese liver website, friggen cheap compared to the U.S.. do you believe thats a do it yourself job if the need arises in the future?

Now all that's left is to somehow quit that three year ban on sex with a woman which was NON-self imposed, and you'll be in good shape.

748390[/snapback]

The wife? sh-- I let my buddies abuse that piece a meat and tossed her to the curb, she did win alot of possesions and money at the divorce court..I don't care.

I prefer my latino girlfriend shes laidback and fun on the posturepedic and life in general and is alot cheaper to maintain....I love when she says mas rapido :blush:

Got to love shrooms!

748327[/snapback]

Yes, you really do. A physician friend of mine has these things to say:

They are your best drug value.

They're the most fun you can have, with your pants on.

Apparently they are fairly clean for you system, as well (althoug I'm certainly not positive about that). It's been a while for The Dean, but for the record, The Dean endorses shrooms.

Yes, you really do.  A physician friend of mine has these things to say:

Apparently they are fairly clean for you system, as well (althoug I'm certainly not positive about that).  It's been a while for The Dean, but for the record, The Dean endorses shrooms.

749628[/snapback]

Did you and I party in the 70's together? :devil::lol:

Yes, you really do.  A physician friend of mine has these things to say:

Apparently they are fairly clean for you system, as well (althoug I'm certainly not positive about that).  It's been a while for The Dean, but for the record, The Dean endorses shrooms.

749628[/snapback]

except that you are basically giving yourself food poisining :devil:

The wife? sh-- I let my buddies abuse that piece a meat and tossed her to the curb, she did win alot of possesions and money at the divorce court..I don't care.

I prefer my latino girlfriend shes laidback and fun on the posturepedic and life in general and is alot cheaper to maintain....I love when she says mas rapido :devil:

748398[/snapback]

Ok, I will be the one to ask.....

Do you care to tell us more about your ex and your "buddies?"

Ok, I will be the one to ask.....

Do you care to tell us more about your ex and your "buddies?"

749855[/snapback]

I was with her for 10 years, she is a hairdresser who is good looking and I quess was promiscous unbeknownst to me....By year 8 in the marriage I didn't care for her that much, we would still go to parties and she would be drinking and I found out how much self controll she had....Some of my friends had allways liked her body and her party attitude, when I reached my limit of staying married with her I told my friends to make their moves on her....Sure enough at another summertime party with a band and kegs and about a 100 people and tents in someones backyard....2 of my friends pounded her in one of the tents, and I went over to the tent and called out to the wife and said you having a great time at the party :devil: ......She didn't answer back, and she had to hitch a ride after the party.

She used my money and bought a good lawyer for the divorce and won all kinds of parting gifts....I'm just glad she never got pregnant by me, otherwise I would have had a hard time with visitations and would have had 18 years of sending checks to the ex-wife...

One of the Best decisions I ever made, no word of a lie.