First & Thirty-five conversion

Thailog80

How many of you saw that coming? Coy Wire is horrendous. That stuff is inexcuseable IMHO.

54465[/snapback]

Me. Never for a second was in doubt, although I'm a little more used to 40 yards passes on 3-35. Did confuse me for a second. Do they do weapons checks there? Think they'd notice a scoped rifle hidden in a golf bag? How far does one of those animal traquilizer darts go, anyway?

How many of you saw that coming? Coy Wire is horrendous. That stuff is inexcuseable IMHO.

54465[/snapback]

Exhibit A in the case against Jerry Gray. A former db that can't coach dbs.

Like Bill from NYC, I"m for firing every coach, the GM, AND the OWNER.

I said to my brother-in-law, you know they will pick up the 1st down. Sure enough, one play later, 1st down. Our D is good, but they choke hard when its long yardage.

They are decent on 3rd and 1, and they usually stuff it. 2nd or 3rd and 5 or more, they look lost.

I said to my brother-in-law, you know they will pick up the 1st down.  SUre enough, one play later.  Our D is good, but they choke hard when its 3rd and long.

3rd and 1, they usually stuff it.  3rd and 5 or more, they look lost.

54527[/snapback]

They were killing us on third and long all day. I actually wanted the Bills to decline penalties since it seems like Brady just thrives on the long yardage against us. Wire and McGee must have about five bullet holes each in their feet.