Snakes On A Plane

Chilly

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 is coming soon! :flirt:

748802[/snapback]

They've been showing that (and 2010) on HDMovies, too.....I haven't sat through it yet, but I did peek at it....looks *great*

Hey Rico, anyone ever told you that you should get a projector? :P:doh::doh:

They've been showing that (and 2010) on HDMovies, too.....I haven't sat through it yet, but I did peek at it....looks *great*

Hey Rico, anyone ever told you that you should get a projector?  :P  :doh:  :doh:

748805[/snapback]

I need a back-up though for SD... don't think Monday Night Raw will look too good blown-up.... Vinnie Mac is pissed tonight! :flirt:

Hey Rico, anyone ever told you that you should get a projector?  :flirt:  :P  :doh:

748805[/snapback]

AJ the projector man. :doh:

I need a back-up though for SD... don't think Monday Night Raw will look too good blown-up.... Vinnie Mac is pissed tonight! :flirt:

748807[/snapback]

Yeah, not much point watching anything in SD on a projector....that's for sure.

I've got Raw on the tivo....about to sit down and check it out :P

You know what I want to see in HD?

SNAKES ON A PLANE :flirt:

748815[/snapback]

Let's see some mutha!@#$in' snakes in some mutha!@#$in high defintion!!!!

You mean by buying me one?  :devil:

749319[/snapback]

Yes, by buying you one....wait what am I saying?? Stop with the reverse psychology! 0:)B-) You told me the other night that you were buying me one and that it's on the way. Thanks, sweetie! :D

Yes, by buying you one....wait what am I saying??  Stop with the reverse psychology!  :devil:  B-)  You told me the other night that you were buying me one and that it's on the way.  Thanks, sweetie!  0:)

749358[/snapback]

Yep, it's on the way....keep standing outside your door waiting for the UPS truck :D