Snakes On A Plane

Chilly

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, Bluefire is obsessed with "Snakes On a Plane", SilverNRed continues his fascination with Mandy Moore....and I am really sad....what it is it about Austin?  It must be the opressive heat....

745098[/snapback]

:blink::):lol:

Great, Bluefire is obsessed with "Snakes On a Plane", SilverNRed continues his fascination with Mandy Moore....and I am really sad....what it is it about Austin?  It must be the opressive heat....

745098[/snapback]

He has to be Vince Young plays for the Titans now (obsessed). :blink:

He has to be Vince Young plays for the Titans now (obsessed).  :P

745246[/snapback]

:blink::):lol::lol::D

It pains me to see my boy in a Titans uni. ;) I friggin hate the Titans.

I have to say though, most posts don't make me laugh in real life, just in my head, but this one did.

Because it's about SNAKES

on a PLANE!!!!

745881[/snapback]

Damn straight!!!!

Fez: Its just gonna be a fun, sill movie that is enjoyable by all.

It's not going to be a great piece of work, but its one of those films that doens't take itself too seriously. It just tries to be fun, and have snakes, on a plane, with Sam Jackson yelling.

Tis why I'm excited!

Damn straight!!!!

Fez:  Its just gonna be a fun, sill movie that is enjoyable by all.

It's not going to be a great piece of work, but its one of those films that doens't take itself too seriously.  It just tries to be fun, and have snakes, on a plane, with Sam Jackson yelling.

Tis why I'm excited!

746192[/snapback]

There's lots of other movies that are fun and enjoyable by all, yet they're not hyped to death by the media... That's the part I don't get - everywhere you turn, you hear about this stupid movie.