Any Ball Burglars on TBD?

Ball Burglar

No...but a friend of a friend has been known to paint smiley-faces on them...

747672[/snapback]

<_< yeah, but that friend didn't let her paint on his boys. Damn, I wish their was a TBD little devil and angel that would appear on posters shoulders when givin an opportunity like that.

:blink:  yeah, but that friend didn't let her paint on his boys.  Damn, I wish their was a TBD little devil and angel that would appear on posters shoulders when givin an opportunity like that.

747698[/snapback]

:lol:<_<

You got an amusing collection of individuals in here I see.

Well, I spose a good sense of humor will be important in our coming season :blush:

Unless maybe you don't want to rely on grave yard humor to get you through another season. Like suppose maybe you wanted some takeaways to help even out the mistakes all the young Bills are going to make this year.

If you want some takeaways, then you would come to me.

You got an amusing collection of individuals in here I see.

Well, I spose a good sense of humor will be important in our coming season  :blush:

Unless maybe you don't want to rely on grave yard humor to get you through another season.  Like suppose maybe you wanted some takeaways to help even out the mistakes all the young Bills are going to make this year.

If you want some takeaways, then you would come to me.

748068[/snapback]

Thank you, but I like my balls.

I knew I remembered this guy from some where......

Ball Burglers

Since you appear to be a guy who is giving back to his community and helping out some charities I have to respect that. But who in the hell came up with the name Ball Burglers? And stay away from my nutts.