Has the inaccurate argument been put

Gary M

He was SO bad early last year that I thought it was pretty obvious it wasn't truly an accuracy issue. If it was, he never would have made it this far in his career. He was either getting too hyped up for the game, or he was thinking too much trying not to make the big mistake instead of just playing.

7 for 11 with a pick and two fumbles in one half of football. what do you think?

747347[/snapback]

17 points, over a 90 QB rating, and over 60 percent completion rate.

Jauron gave JP a pass on the INT, basically saying they never prepared for the type of coverage he faced, and put some of the blame on the staff.

He's never had a fumbling problem before, and said he will correct it.

How's your boy Holcomb looking these days, LMAO.

<_<

He still had three open guys and missed them. The fourth incompletion I would call a drop on a good if low pass to Reed. I think JP put in in the only place he could and Reed should have come up with the catch. Tasker thought the same thing. But JP threw a few in the dirt.

747380[/snapback]

If every play was completion how exciting would the game be?

98.3 passer rating.

If every play was completion how exciting would the game be?

98.3 passer rating.

747389[/snapback]

If every play was a completion he'd be Joe Montana, John Elway and Brett Favre rolled into one and mutiplied times 3.

He still had three open guys and missed them. The fourth incompletion I would call a drop on a good if low pass to Reed. I think JP put in in the only place he could and Reed should have come up with the catch. Tasker thought the same thing. But JP threw a few in the dirt.

747380[/snapback]

let me get this straight. out of four missed passes, he had one intercepted, three missed open receivers, one thrown to low, and a few in the dirt. i'm confused.

let me get this straight. out of four missed passes, he had one intercepted, three missed open receivers, one thrown to low, and a few in the dirt. i'm confused.

747395[/snapback]

You're right. I counted the low ball to Reed that should have been caught in the three bad balls. He had Peerless open once and threw low and he had Parrish open across the middle and threw low. So out of 11 passes, only two of them were inaccurate. The INT went right where he wanted it to. Except it was a bad read. <_< He also had a short completion to gates called back by a man downfield. And I would much rather have him throw in the dirt than throw high. He was pretty darn accurate in this game, that's for sure.