Jauron's post-game interview

From what I've heard from people who heard Jauron's post-game interview, he was impressed with many of JP's plays, was more concerned about the fumbles than the INT (leads me to believe it was Reed's fault), and that there won't be a change in the pecking order. To me that says JP is THE starter.

BTW, one thing that's been lost is that it was raining heavily for about 10 minutes during the 1st half.

From what I've heard from people who heard Jauron's post-game interview, he was impressed with many of JP's plays, was more concerned about the fumbles than the INT (leads me to believe it was Reed's fault), and that there won't be a change in the pecking order.  To me that says JP is THE starter.

BTW, one thing that's been lost is that it was raining heavily for about 10 minutes during the 1st half.

746977[/snapback]

On the NFL network, Marshall Fault on replay pointed out that it wasn't JP's fault but Reed's fault. I thought that JP played much worse based on some of the comment's on the board tonight.

On the NFL network, Marshall Fault on replay pointed out that it wasn't JP's fault but Reed's fault. I thought that JP played much worse based on some of the comment's on the board tonight.

746982[/snapback]

the touch on that TD sorta erases the bad plays...

They showed a good angle of Reed running his route prior to the INT. He looked lost to me, not knowing what route to run and hesitantly choosing to break to the sidelines. JP threw the ball more towards the middle of the field.

They showed a good angle of Reed running his route prior to the INT.  He looked lost to me,  not knowing what route to run and hesitantly choosing to break to the sidelines.  JP threw the ball more towards the middle of the field.

746996[/snapback]

well, hopefully he'll be cut tomorrow... With aiken playing well, roscoe playing well, and reed still playing like crap, you almost can't justify keeping him.

I noticed on ESPN they seem to go out of there way to point out our B battle and show the negative plays that our Qb's make. I mean if it wasn't for Willis and the Different Strokes jokes they probably wouldn't show any positive Bills moments.

... you almost can't justify keeping him.

747004[/snapback]

Except for his four year contract...

I was at the game, JP looked better than his stats. His throws (minus 2 poor ones) were all on targets and seemed (from the armchair perspective) to be the right reads. The fumbles -- killers. But he showed he has the talent and is getting a hang of the offense quicker than the rest.

Just my opinion. . .

I noticed on ESPN they seem to go out of there way to point out our B battle and show the negative plays that our Qb's make. I mean if it wasn't for Willis and the Different Strokes jokes they probably wouldn't show any positive Bills moments.

747005[/snapback]

I also notice that ESPN seems to always show anti-bills hilights when spotlighting a player... For example, the junior seau story today... What do they show of his 17 year career, mostly with the chargers? A hilight from a few years ago with miami sacking bledsoe and making some tackles on the bills. Same with ricky williams... I dare you to TIVO a ricky williams hilight reel where he's not steamrolling a buffalo bill linebacker.

Except for his four year contract...

I was at the game, JP looked better than his stats. His throws (minus 2 poor ones) were all on targets and seemed (from the armchair perspective) to be the right reads.  The fumbles -- killers. But he showed he has the talent and is getting a hang of the offense quicker than the rest.

Just my opinion. . .

747008[/snapback]

I missed the 1st-half broadcast, did he throw any 1-hoppers?

I dare you to  TIVO a ricky williams hilight reel where he's not steamrolling a buffalo bill linebacker.

747009[/snapback]

Perhaps we should do a better job of tacking him, so as not to make THEIR highlight reel.

Shockingly, Ricky Williams' best game as a pro came against us. Damn that ESPN for using the footage. <_<

I missed the 1st-half broadcast, did he throw any 1-hoppers?

747010[/snapback]

Yeah, he threw one really poor pass which started a trend for a short (thank god) time. But then he bounced back well, especially after the INT. Something he hadn's shown before.

Then came the fumbles.

I was also pleased with the first string line. They gave JP plenty of time.

well, hopefully he'll be cut tomorrow...  With aiken playing well, roscoe playing well, and reed still playing like crap, you almost can't justify keeping him.

747004[/snapback]

Nah, he won't be cut. He's the Joe Burns of the WR position. No one knows why either of these guys have jobs with the Bills. Its one of the great mysteries of life, I guess.

I also notice that ESPN seems to always show anti-bills hilights when spotlighting a player...  For example, the junior seau story today...  What do they show of his 17 year career, mostly with the chargers?  A hilight from a few years ago with miami sacking bledsoe and making some tackles on the bills.  Same with ricky williams...  I dare you to  TIVO a ricky williams hilight reel where he's not steamrolling a buffalo bill linebacker.

747009[/snapback]

<_< Even though ESPN sucks I don't think this is a conspiracy.

I'm more pissed at the supposedly all-inclusive NFL network which brags about showing all these games and does 15 episodes of Dolphins cheerleaders instead - many of which are surprisingly not that hot including the Butter Face Director.

Yeah, he threw one really poor pass which started a trend for a short (thank god) time. But then he bounced back well, especially after the INT. Something he hadn's shown before.

Then came the fumbles.

I was also pleased with the first string line. They gave JP plenty of time.

747018[/snapback]

Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow.