Positive Plays Tonight?

Frez

That's funny in a make me shed a tear kinda of way  :( ..

My point is that for the 2nd preason game, there were some positive developments.

746975[/snapback]

Cool, I'm just messin' with you, ya know...

I'm a JP fan but I think it's funny watching some (not you) so desperate to see him start.

I'm looking forward to watching the replay. <_<

I'm looking forward to watching the replay. <_<

746979[/snapback]

i just saw the hilights on nflnetwork and that INT was all reed... He should have cut inside but cut outside. Evans had some good catches, and that TD was a monster catch. Willis' 40 time dropped from last year

I'm a JP fan but I think it's funny watching some (not you) so desperate to see him start.

I'm looking forward to watching the replay. :(

746979[/snapback]

No worries. <_< Honestly, I've defended KH a lot in the past. Last year, I thought he gave us the best chance to win and was unfairly criticized by a lot of people on this board. However, JP has been the better QB. And tonite he did some real positive things. If he can keep the turnovers in check, we may actually have something.

i just saw the hilights on nflnetwork and that INT was all reed...  He should have cut inside but cut outside.  Evans had some good catches, and that TD was a monster catch.  Willis' 40 time dropped from last year

746980[/snapback]

Honestly, why is Josh Reed still on this team? If he got cut, I think he would have a tough time even making a NFL roster. Seriously, it's Roscoe's time. I'm sure Reed is a nice guy but please end this debacle of hearing how good he is in camp and then sucking when it counts.

As far as Willis goes, I agree he really didn't look expectionally fast on that td run. However, Jerry Rice was considered slow by wr standards but he never got caught from behind. If Willis can break runs like that, I could give two number s how fast his forty is. <_<

As far as Willis goes, I agree he really didn't look expectionally fast on that td run.  However, Jerry Rice was considered slow by wr standards but he never got caught from behind.  If Willis can break runs like that, I could give two number s how fast his forty is.  <_<

746995[/snapback]

it may have been one play, ibut wasn't it awesome to see a buffalo running back run a counter or sweep play to the outside and actually break a long run? I'm so used to watching the blocking break down or the RB fall into a pile. I want to see that in the regular season!

Honestly, why is Josh Reed still on this team?  If he got cut, I think he would have a tough time even making a NFL roster.  Seriously, it's Roscoe's time.  I'm sure Reed is a nice guy but please end this debacle of hearing how good he is in camp and then sucking when it counts.

Wait, preseason games count? Damnit.

it may have been one play, ibut wasn't it awesome to see a buffalo running back run a counter or sweep play to the outside and actually break a long run?  I'm so used to watching the blocking break down or the RB fall into a pile.  I want to see that in the regular season!

747002[/snapback]

Give it time my friend. Our line (except Chris V.) is pretty young. But as the season goes on, they will definitely will gel more. And if we can keep them together for a few years, this could be a good unit. Let's hope anyways. <_<

Give it time my friend.  Our line (except Chris V.) is pretty young.  But as the season goes on, they will definitely will gel more.  And if we can keep them together for a few years, this could be a good unit.  Let's hope anyways.  <_<

747007[/snapback]

this is one reason why i'm very excited to see the replay tomorrow... the O-line is so improved over last year, even if it is by default. Very refreshing.

Honestly, why is Josh Reed still on this team?  If he got cut, I think he would have a tough time even making a NFL roster.  Seriously, it's Roscoe's time.  I'm sure Reed is a nice guy but please end this debacle of hearing how good he is in camp and then sucking when it counts.

As far as Willis goes, I agree he really didn't look expectionally fast on that td run.  However, Jerry Rice was considered slow by wr standards but he never got caught from behind.  If Willis can break runs like that, I could give two number s how fast his forty is.  <_<

746995[/snapback]

He and Wire are cancers on this team. Sorry but teams is hardly enough to justify a roster spot. Neither can be compared to Pike even!

746995[/snapback]

For what it's worth, JP took the blame for the int afterwards:

"J.P.'s INT: Losman took the blame for his interception that he threw to Keiwan Ratliff.

"It was a miscommunication," said Losman. "It's very easily correctable. I thought he was going one way and he wasn't. It was my fault, it was not his fault. He did exactly what he was coached to do. It was my error."