• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P  :(  <_<

746891[/snapback]

Call me crazy.

But the way it's going, so far this year.

Shouldn't Nall start next week, and see what he can do with first stringers.

My heart is with JP but I would like to see clipboard boy with first string O and D.

Call me crazy.

But the way it's going, so far this year.

Shouldn't Nall start next week, and see what he can do with first stringers.

My heart is with JP but I would like to see clipboard boy with first string O and D.

746905[/snapback]

I agree with this. Let Nall start the next game see how he does then name your starting qb and stick with that guy.

Call me crazy.

746905[/snapback]

I don't think Nall would be very good on "D". Too slow and pale to play in the secondary. Too slow, too small, and too pale to play LB. Fast enough, but too small with not enough of a motor to play the line.

C'mon, MAN!

Not sure where that came from, but again look at it just based on that info?

Sorry VA but with it being just one WEEK before the 3rd pre-season game, you know the "dress rehearsal" for the regular season, I don't believe the Bills should continue to jerk around JP and the other QB's just because Nall tossed a 9-yard TD pass on a drive that began at the Bengals' 18 yard line.

Like I said, the INT was a miscommunication between JP and Reed (and likely Reed's fault) and the fumbles were fluky and hardly a worrisome trend.

I don't think Nall would be very good on "D".  Too slow and pale to play in the secondary.  Too slow, too small, and too pale to play LB.  Fast enough, but too small with not enough of a motor to play the line.

C'mon, MAN!

746907[/snapback]

Get off the CRACK! retard

I don't think Nall would be very good on "D".  Too slow and pale to play in the secondary.  Too slow, too small, and too pale to play LB.  Fast enough, but too small with not enough of a motor to play the line.

C'mon, MAN!

746907[/snapback]

Have you forgotten he was Favre's backup?

How did JP do? I looked at the stat line and it didn't look too bad but not sure overall. Seems he's getting slammed a little in here as usual but how did he look overall?

746910[/snapback]

I was only listening but....he sounded fine. The big knock on him was he held onto the ball too long/took the sacks/caused the fumbles. The INT might have been Reeds fault. Overall I felt fairly possitive with him getting the ball to Evans for 115yds & a TD.

Nall should start next week if you want to use the same criteria that promoted Losman last week. He did well, moved the team and didn't turn the ball over. Plus had as many TDs as Losman. He was by far the best QB out there tonight for the Bills.

Fred Jackson 1 TD 0 turnovers.  McGahee 1TD 1turnover for a TD.

Who would a reasonable person want to start?

746917[/snapback]

:(:P

Nall should start next week if you want to use the same criteria that promoted Losman last week.  He did well, moved the team and didn't turn the ball over.  Plus had as many TDs as Losman.  He was by far the best QB out there tonight for the Bills.

746916[/snapback]

Can't wait to see the replay tomorrow!

Fred Jackson just scored. They should give him the start next week because unlike Willis, he didn't fumble the ball, which gave the Bengals a TD.

And besides, what do the Bills have to lose? They're going to be 1-15 this year, and they might as well be the first team in league history to have a starting RB from Coe college. <_<

More than anything else, I want to see Nall start because of what all the GB fans were saying about him when we signed him. He wasn't a perfect in practice kind of guy, but when he stepped on the field he got the job done. I'd like to see him get his shot. If he fails, so be it. On with JP.