Nice!

jarthur31

yeah, right!  I love to hear my starting QB (3rd year now) has a great deep arm but can't hold onto the ball or make good decisions.  Trust me.  That is not a "good" half of football for him at least!

What wasn't the good decision? Holding onto the ball too long? Already covered that.

And I'd rather my 3rd year guy have a strong arm and make bad decisions than my 11 year vet have a weak arm and make bad decisions.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that'll come with more playing time. He's making big throws, and that's awesome....once he develops more of a pocket awareness he'll be fine. I'm glad that they're giving him the whole first half, and I'm glad that Justin Smith was in there just as long.

746728[/snapback]

He better develop it fast or I doubt he will be a Bill next year if he does this 3-5 times this year...

Nope, you read that wrong.  I hope that Nall and Kelly get reps because I still think the starting QB is very wide open still.  Craig needs the most work.  I want to see what he can do in this offense. 

Although, Nall has played in a west coast offense, Kelly would be suited for it because of his girly arm strength.  Hehe  Besides he makes very good short, quick, accurate reads.

746760[/snapback]

Way 2 Go Kelly 3 and OUT!!

My vote is for J Pee and see how the year goes!

What wasn't the good decision?  Holding onto the ball too long?  Already covered that.

And I'd rather my 3rd year guy have a strong arm and make bad decisions than my 11 year vet have a weak arm and make bad decisions.

746762[/snapback]

Oh. I agree totally. I want Losman to play at least the first 10 games unless injured no matter what. If he is doing okay let him finish it out, if not Nall gets a shot.

Then, we know if we need a QB in 2007 offseason.

Oh.  I agree totally.  I want Losman to play at least the first 10 games unless injured no matter what.  If he is doing okay let him finish it out, if not Nall gets a shot.

Then, we know if we need a QB in 2007 offseason.

746768[/snapback]

That sounds like a sound plan to me.

NOW, YOUR TALKIN!....He should of started tonight..he`s probably going to be rusty,  but still better then them other two nutsacks!

746776[/snapback]

Been to the first week of training camp, and Nall was no different than the other two nutsacks! :P