Bills Gear

PhilsBills

So..... Who is sporting Bills gear today?????? Me? Just a ss Bills logo t-shirt made out of jersey material. My Bills flag is flying in my front yard and my dogs Rusty and Nugget have their Bills collars on. Let's hope for some improvement tonight!! Go Bills!! <_<

Not today, but I will be in September! My pops is going to the game and I expect a full report from him, though. <_<

total LAMP but I just ordered my wife a Moorman jersey to surprise her on opening day. It's pretty awesome having a lady who is as into the games as you are.

Not today, but I will be in September!  My pops is going to the game and I expect a full report from him, though. <_<

total LAMP but I just ordered my wife a Moorman jersey to surprise her on opening day.  It's pretty awesome having a lady who is as into the games as you are.

746092[/snapback]

Yes it is cool. I have molded my soon-to-be wife (22 days and counting!) into quite the Bills fan. It's great to be able to watch the game with her and share the joy and sorrow that comes with football....

Yes it is cool.  I have molded my soon-to-be wife (22 days and counting!) into quite the Bills fan.  It's great to be able to watch the game with her and share the joy and sorrow that comes with football....

746117[/snapback]

yeah, its always fun to be able to see a woman scream <_< and curse at the screen for the team!