instead of the players...

rolly

the way I look at it, all 3 of these games could have been won. The main reason I see being untimely and foolish penalties.

It comes down to discipline, and I dont think Mularkey has that as a head coach, yet at least. This team has way too much talent to start 0-3 likes this.

I put my fair share of the blame on the coaching staff, mainly mularkey.

yes it is his first head coaching stint, but I dont see it as acceptable.

the way I look at it, all 3 of these games could have been won. The main reason I see being untimely and foolish penalties.

It comes down to discipline, and I dont think Mularkey has that as a head coach, yet at least. This team has way too much talent to start 0-3 likes this.

I put my fair share of the blame on the coaching staff, mainly mularkey.

yes it is his first head coaching stint, but I dont see it as acceptable.

54385[/snapback]

He could turn out worse than Gregg Williams, who knows?

I also agree. What did TD think he was getting with a rookie coach? I still believe if we had a good coach we would be 2-1 at the least. I think Mularky might be a good coach someday, this team does not have 3-4 years it will take for that to happen.

Hey TD :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I also agree. What did TD think he was getting with a rookie coach? I still believe if we had a good coach we would be 2-1 at the least. I think Mularky might be a good coach someday, this team does not have 3-4 years it will take for that to happen.

Hey TD :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

54398[/snapback]

Why not? It's going to take more time to get better players in here. 2 or 3 years doesn't seem like it is too far off. Even they could rush J.P. back and start him tomorrow, it's going to take him time. If he can even play. Reality can be harsh, but the Bills don't have the players at this time.