999 Music Videos

Just Jack

999 Music Videos

There's enough different types there that just about everyone should find something they like.

745864[/snapback]

Nice find, Jack. i don't really like music vids as a rule, and I'm not a fan of most of the music here, but it is a broad and interesting collection. I'm surprised by the some of the selections included here. And, given what's included, I'm surprised by what isn't. I dare say, most will find many things of interest here. I sure did.

Let me just point out two things from my initial 6-8 song session:

Van Morrison, Moodance. Pretty freakin' funny. Not Van's best, but good and entertaining, nonetheless. Van's band is always top notch. Georgie Fame's band backs him here, and they support my assertion.

Hip-Hop is not my genre. Not much of it has interested me, so I really don't know squat aboout rap, hip-hop, etc. With that disclaimer in mind, I'm going to highly recommend the following:

Smoke a little chronic (tonight it was Blueberry and Train Wreck), and crank up the wu tang video (the one simply titled "wu tang", on the list).

That was fun...no?

Personal aside to milbank: Grant, I certainly don't expect you to partake of the burning bush. As for the cranking up wu tang without the benefit of the herbal adjustment, that's a judgement call you'll have to make. <_<

Seriously, why do I keep getting this - I really want to watch some of these videos:

Video Error

Currently working on this issue and expect it resolved momentarily. Please try again in a few minutes.

Seriously, why do I keep getting this - I really want to watch some of these videos:

Video Error

Currently working on this issue and expect it resolved momentarily. Please try again in a few minutes.

747659[/snapback]

I get the same thing. <_<

Some work and some don't.

747676[/snapback]

That's what it looks like. I just got a couple video errors, too.

How did the whole "wu tang" thing work out for you, Lana? <_<