JP and the Greatest QB in Bills History

Connecting the future with the past

I know that this might not seem like much, but I sure as hell hope JP doesn't chew with his mouth open.

Seriously though, I believe Jimbo has faith that JP can be the starter for this team and he really wants to see the kid, and the team, do well. Here is hoping that JP picks his brain, and gets some great insight from the greatest QB in our team's history.

Hopefully Jimbo isn't wearing red shorts.

Connecting the future with the past

I know that this might not seem like much, but I sure as hell hope JP doesn't chew with his mouth open. 

Seriously though, I believe Jimbo has faith that JP can be the starter for this team and he really wants to see the kid, and the team, do well.  Here is hoping that JP picks his brain, and gets some great insight from the greatest QB in our team's history. 

Hopefully Jimbo isn't wearing red shorts.

745743[/snapback]

I hope Jimbo sits JP down and says something like "I hear you are working extra with the receivers and Willis after practice. Good start. Now you need to take on even more leadership. If Peerless ever gives up on a play the way he did on your scramble you do to him what I did to Andre when he F'd up.