Pretty sure that I tore my Hamstring last night

ACor58

Not a 3rd degree tear, but more than a pull.

I was rounding 2nd in my softball league when I felt a pop and a sharp pain. I can still walk but man does it hurt.

Has this ever happened to anyone on the board? I have been icing and have a compression bandage on it today.

I'm sorry, but you are telling us this why?

Take 2 advil every 4 hours and call me in the morning.

745368[/snapback]

No reason in particular. Just want to see if it happened to anyone and most importantly, how long they were out of commission for.

I will still call you in the morning though.

I actually did the same thing once while running to first base. Lasted about two weeks or so, wasn't too bad of a pull in my case. It was the same day I realized, I'm offically getting old.

745386[/snapback]

I pulled a groin muscle trying to beat out a single to first last year. Darn thing took 6 weeks to heal.

I was rounding 2nd in my softball league when I felt a pop and a sharp pain. I can still walk but man does it hurt.

Has this ever happened to anyone on the board? I have been icing and have a compression bandage on it today.

745366[/snapback]

your scouting report has been offically reported to say:

Injury prone.  Slow to heal.  Candy ass.

:)

745366[/snapback]

do you stretch properly before and after the game?

do you stretch properly before and after the game?

745533[/snapback]

Probably not as much as I should, but I was feeling pretty tight last night so I definitely stretched. We had an 8:00 Game that did not start until 8:30, so I think the half-hour of sitting around and waiting might have contributed.