IF I were da coach

Beerball

JP would start and play the first half

Nall would start the 2nd half and play at least a full quarter

Holcomb & KK would round out the game

Losman needs the reps and Juron has already said he will probably play the entire first half, so I'm not going out on a limb with that one. The speculation though is that Holcomb will start the second half and get significant time. Myself, I would give Nall every opportunity to show what he has in the second half. I think the Bills know what they have in Holcomb, but Nall is still ???

Why start Holcomb in the 3rd? Give Nall his shot and see if he can make plays. Dats the way it ought to be.

Why start Holcomb in the 3rd?  Give Nall his shot and see if he can make plays.  Dats the way it ought to be.

745335[/snapback]

I completely agree...only because I want to see for myself exactly what Nall has. We know what Holcomb has (or hasn't), so we might as well give Nall his chance. I've heard lots of good things about him, so let's see it.

Sounds logical - you'd think Jauron would like to have the QB rotation resolved by the 3rd pre-season game. If so, this week and next week against Cleveland would be Nall's chance to shine. Come the Detroit game, I'd want to play JP somewhat sparingly to avoid injury, as there'll be those "on the bubble" guys trying make the Lions' team - those guys tend to play agressively to impress the coaches, and 'cheap shots' and injuries could result. JMO.