I think it's time for Travis Henry to own up

BilzFanGA

He is always talkin smack to ESPN or USA Today about he is disrespected and a slap in the face and they better trade me if they start Willis.

He is disrespecting his team with his inability to pick up blitzed, and falling down, or getting stuffed on 4th and short down, or getting stuffed in the backfield for a loss. He needs to be accountable for his letting the team down and take some of the heat, as Bledsoe has had to do for his subpar play.

I am tired of people acting as if he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I am ready to see what Willis McGahee can do in there as well.

I'm not saying pull Travis completely, or start Willis but it's time for Travis to give up some carries to Willis until Travis becomes someone this team can count on consistantly in crunch time.

TRAVIS.....IT'S TIME TO CALL ESPN AND USA TODAY AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR LETTING YOUR TEAM DOWN, AGAIN.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW HE ACTUALLY SCORED AGAINST OAKLAND. HIS PROGRESS WAS STOPPED AND AN ELITE BACK HAS THE ABILITY TO EITHER PUSH THE PILE IN, OR RUN AROUND THEM AND LEAVE NO QUESTION AS THE TD, OF WHICH HE DID NEITHER.

Before anyone lambastes this, I know our line sucks beyond belief. That's the main problem on our offense, but if TH was an elite RB then he would carry this team, and he has not done that.