Bills Updated Depth Chart

Chilly

Thats probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on BB.com

Glad to see that Josh Reed isn't going to play if he can't manage to catch the ball. Now, wtf do we do with his contract now that he's re-signed

I see Aiken has moved ahead of Parrish and why the fug is Neufeld 2nd string ahead of Cieslak and Everett!

744688[/snapback]

Maybe because Neufeld's actually a decent tight end. You don't hang around on an NFL roster for three years if you don't have any skills. Cieslak didn't do crap in last week's game. After several bad practices and a mediocre game performance, I think the coaches realize the Cieslak experiment is finally over. Put him back on the practice squad. And Everett looked lost out there. He's probably just not ready. Obviously the coaches aren't satisfied with his progress up to this point.

Based on what I've seen at camp, Royal is going to be an effective receiving threat, while Neufeld continues to block well. The two of them out there on double TEs sets is the best way to go. I think it's a good change. The best players should be on the field opening day. Period.

Maybe because Neufeld's actually a decent tight end.  You don't hang around on an NFL roster for three years if you don't have any skills.  Cieslak didn't do crap in last week's game.  After several bad practices and a mediocre game performance, I think the coaches realize the Cieslak experiment is finally over.  Put him back on the practice squad.  And Everett looked lost out there.  He's probably just not ready.  Obviously the coaches aren't satisfied with his progress up to this point.

Based on what I've seen at camp, Royal is going to be an effective receiving threat, while Neufeld continues to block well.  The two of them out there on double TEs sets is the best way to go.  I think it's a good change.  The best players should be on the field opening day.  Period.

744716[/snapback]

I done been told....i'll go sit down now

Thats probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on BB.com

Glad to see that Josh Reed isn't going to play if he can't manage to catch the ball.  Now, wtf do we do with his contract now that he's re-signed

744712[/snapback]

Umm.. Josh is listed as 2nd string on the slot side. He will play a lot if that is where he winds up.

Umm..  Josh is listed as 2nd string on the slot side.  He will play a lot if that is where he winds up.

744735[/snapback]

Yeah, i noticed that after I posted - didn't realize there were WR positions listed on both side of the depth chart until i went back and looked.

it's good to see Kyle Williams may have been a steal in the later rounds, proof that McCargo was still a bad choice... I hate to see Youboty behind Jabari Greer, though, because Jabari Greer is just not a good corner in my opinion. He was pitiful in the Chargers game last year (then again, who wasn't?)

I'm liking what I see in JP, I was surprised with his performance against Carolina, but can he replicate against the Bengals?

it's good to see Kyle Williams may have been a steal in the later rounds, proof that McCargo was still a bad choice... I hate to see Youboty behind Jabari Greer, though, because Jabari Greer is just not a good corner in my opinion.  He was pitiful in the Chargers game last year (then again, who wasn't?)

Last year was last year. Different defensive scheme and a year less experienced.

As for Williams' play being proof that McCargo was a bad choice, wrong! McCargo had 2 tackles the other night, which is 2 more than Bunckley and Ngata COMBINED in 2 pre-season games (the Eagles have played 2 pre-season games, but Bunckley was inactive for the 1st pre-season game). Maybe THEY were the bad choices?

it's good to see Kyle Williams may have been a steal in the later rounds, proof that McCargo was still a bad choice... I

744796[/snapback]

Just because our 5th rounder is doing well at the same position we drafted a #1 doesn't make the #1 a bad choice. McCargo is getting a lot of positive pub out of camp. He just has someone better in front of him on the depth chart.

Have you always valued preseason as highly as you seem to?

Last year was last year.  Different defensive scheme and a year less experienced.

As for Williams' play being proof that McCargo was a bad choice, wrong!  McCargo had 2 tackles the other night, which is 2 more than Bunckley and Ngata COMBINED in 2 pre-season games (the Eagles have played 2 pre-season games, but Bunckley was inactive for the 1st pre-season game).  Maybe THEY were the bad choices?

744818[/snapback]

Last year was last year.  Different defensive scheme and a year less experienced.

As for Williams' play being proof that McCargo was a bad choice, wrong!  McCargo had 2 tackles the other night, which is 2 more than Bunckley and Ngata COMBINED in 2 pre-season games (the Eagles have played 2 pre-season games, but Bunckley was inactive for the 1st pre-season game).  Maybe THEY were the bad choices?

744818[/snapback]

Of course DT isn't a position on most teams that is going to get a lot of tackles. Judging how effective a DT is (in most systems) by how many tackles he has is like judging how great a LB is by his "hits" stat.

they dont even have a pic of Williams lol.

good to see him put as a starter.

making JP Losman, Price, K. Williams, starters are all very good changes IMO.

I like Aiken, but i would put Parish above him at this point. especially since i want Parrish to be the #3 slot reciever.

hopefully after this weekend, Whitner will be the starting SS and Everett will be listed higher at TE.