HEY! Michael Irvin..............

cåblelady

A-hole Irvin said that the reason the B'gals looked so good against the Pats was because BB was playing a vanilla Def.

Okay Michael, or should I say crackhead. The B'gals whooped NE straight up. If BB was just playing vanilla, why did he put his starters back in again in the second half, after they Pats were getting blown out??

The Pats sucked tonight and BB knows it.

I really don't understand what some of you are saying about Irvin. When I was watching him, I found myself shocked that I was actually agreeing with him for about the first time ever! He had nothing for praise for the Bills organization and the fairness with which they dealt with WM since they drafted him. He said that Willis is in no position to be making demands like he is (even though most of us realize by now that he was never actually the one to do any of this), and that he should just shut up and play football. I totally agree with him!

I really don't understand what some of you are saying about Irvin. When I was watching him, I found myself shocked that I was actually agreeing with him for about the first time ever! He had nothing for praise for the Bills organization and the fairness with which they dealt with WM since they drafted him. He said that Willis is in no position to be making demands like he is (even though most of us realize by now that he was never actually the one to do any of this), and that he should just shut up and play football. I totally agree with him! 

I second that. You guys who disagree with MI are the ones doing the lines. He said shut up and play. isn't that the argument that everyone gets when someone says something stupid? The only thing i have to criticize is that WM hasn't either denied it or said something about words taken out of context. that's my beef right now. I for one enjoy listening to MI talk, when the subject isn't the cowboys or deon. He's much better than the other recent ex nflers on tv. I still hate him though!

Archived