A REALLY good Jerry Sullivan article

Is it my imagination or is he the second player to make the comment regarding the Bills being the only NFL team in the state of NY? Maybe it was Fowler who said it twice, but I can't help but wonder if that's something the front office is asking the players to comment on when they have a chance.

Is it my imagination or is he the second player to make the comment regarding the Bills being the only NFL team in the state of NY? Maybe it was Fowler who said it twice, but I can't help but wonder if that's something the front office is asking the players to comment on when they have a chance.

744520[/snapback]

My mother, ever since I was young, always preached that the Bills were the only team that played in the state of NY. MF reminded me of that in this JS article.

My mother, ever since I was young, always preached that the Bills were the only team that played in the state of NY.  MF reminded me of that in this JS article.

744522[/snapback]

WOW, BFV...you are showing your age - or should I say youth! :rolleyes:

It is great, though. I love when Russert reminds Senators Schumer and Clinton (who's probably a Bears fan anyway), Rudy Giuliani, Mayor Bloomberg, and anyone else who'll listen that the Bills are NY State's ONLY football team.

Also enjoy 'pissing-off' Jets & Gi'nts fans by remiding them their teams play in New Jersey!

somebody reported that they sat near the fowler family at the preseason game and spoke glowingly of the family and especially the father. these are the stories that I want to see about our sports stars

Of course, he just reports, he doesn't offer his opinion.  :rolleyes: But it's a darn good read nonetheless. You can see why Marv and Jauron went after this kid. He could be a good one.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060...?tbd1072949.asp

744510[/snapback]

Good read. There's a subtle message to this as well... The Center and QB are building a friendship and comradery off the field. I hope a few others on the team are doing likewise... synergy can compensate a whole lot for lack of talent.

Good read.  There's a subtle message to this as well... The Center and QB are building a friendship and comradery off the field.  I hope a few others on the team are doing likewise... synergy can compensate a whole lot for lack of talent.

744586[/snapback]

I think last year both Evans and Losman built some kind of friendship that showed on the field....I hope JP can get across McGahee too.....If the core of the offense

can gel together, may be this is the beginning of something good.

Fwiw, Reyes is from Queens as well.

DAMN I hope these guys can play!!!!!!!!!

744866[/snapback]

Yeah, but suddenly every single flight from NYC on home game weekends is sold out.

Guest dog14787
Good read.  There's a subtle message to this as well... The Center and QB are building a friendship and comradery off the field.  I hope a few others on the team are doing likewise... synergy can compensate a whole lot for lack of talent.

744586[/snapback]

Great comments :) And a great read. :blink:

Also enjoy 'pissing-off' Jets & Gi'nts fans by remiding them their teams play in New Jersey!

Most Gi'nt fans I know like the fact they play in the Garden State. 'Specially Tony Soprano!