Nicole Richie

SilverNRed

It is nice, isn't it?

I remember seeing Destiny's Child @ a premiere party thrown by their record label almost a decade ago (my wife was a manager @ a music store then, and the label's sales rep gave her tickets to it).  It was interesting, to say the least.  Destiny's Child wasn't even the best act they showed that night.  They also had Jagged Edge, some woman named Simone Hines, a guy called Uncle Sam, and the best act, this 13 year old girl named Kimberly Scott.  She had a very mature voice for a 13 year old, and was very impressive.  I believe she's made a name for herself on Broadway. 

Anyway, the Beyonce I saw that night looks a lot different from the one who has become a superstar.  She was still nice looking, but it looks like she's had a lot of work done since that premiere party.  Hey, it's working for her though, and for her many admirers around the world.

745315[/snapback]

I love the way (and I'm one to talk after my dog post) it's required to qualify why we do stuff like that. "I saw Destiny's Child...... (my wife's idea, honest, tickets were free, they paid us for them, and we got a free limo... She made me do it.. it was free... really) :):D

She does look a lot different, though. She was pretty much average for quite a while. $$ buys you that ass you've wanted.

as gross as she looks, she looks better than a fat chick.

I go to work, day in and day out. Avoid the vending machine. Go to the gym after work. Eat a healthy lunch and dinner. Yet EVERY day the same 200+ pound women eat chicken fingers and french fries. It's !@#$ing disgusting. Fat women around the world: Control yourselves!

Anorexia > Fat Chicks.

I go to work, day in and day out. Avoid the vending machine. Go to the gym after work. Eat a healthy lunch and dinner. Yet EVERY day the same 200+ pound women eat chicken fingers and french fries. It's !@#$ing disgusting. Fat women around the world: Control yourselves!

Anorexia > Fat Chicks.

745826[/snapback]

Some just can't control themselves, it's a sickness, like alcoholism. But there is a 12-step program for it....

Overeaters Anonymous

Anorexia > Fat Chicks.

745826[/snapback]

I don't share your disgust with those that are a bit heftier, but I don't understand how people can be comfortable with either extreme. Either one is extremely unhealthy.

Yet EVERY day the same 200+ pound women eat chicken fingers and french fries. It's !@#$ing disgusting. Fat women around the world: Control yourselves!

Anorexia > Fat Chicks.

745826[/snapback]

I think we need to establish a cutoff point. I'll take a little curves rather than the 12 year old boy look. So where is the cutoff, 140? A six foot tall chick would look good at that weight. I guess it's all subjective.

I think we need to establish a cutoff point.  I'll take a little curves rather than the 12 year old boy look.  So where is the cutoff, 140?  A six foot tall chick would look good at that weight.  I guess it's all subjective.

745971[/snapback]

If anything is subjective, this is. Some people are turned on by obese grandmothers defecating on handicapped Vietnamese schoolboys. There is no accounting for how strange and screwed up this world is.