MCI outage today...

SDS

Our host told us that MCI cut a cable yesterday and today, in an effort to fix it, cut their redundant cable. :blush:

I do not know if the host succeeded in rerouting traffic through another carrier or if the cable was eventually repaired. Either way, we are back up...

Our host told us that MCI cut a cable yesterday and today, in an effort to fix it, cut their redundant cable.  :blush:

I do not know if the host succeeded in rerouting traffic through another carrier or if the cable was eventually repaired.  Either way, we are back up...

744055[/snapback]

Well, I just got on after waiting a few hours, not that I'm hyper or anything.....

I was going to ask who Rosened the board.

744059[/snapback]

from what I was told, depending on how your traffic gets routed - you could still connect, but considering the complete lack of posts for several hours it sounded more like a theory than reality.

Our host told us that MCI cut a cable yesterday and today, in an effort to fix it, cut their redundant cable.  :blush:

I do not know if the host succeeded in rerouting traffic through another carrier or if the cable was eventually repaired.  Either way, we are back up...

744055[/snapback]

You're so dreamy, Scott. :blush:

THANK YOU !!

I had nothing to do with it. :blush:

744151[/snapback]

MCI has pictures of the cable-cutter, Jay. Only a matter of time before they match up your mug and send your linesman's pliers to CSI.

Oh, wait. It's only the Rubeo children whose pictures will be splashed all over the front pages! Good thinking on the whole offspring-as-patsies milieu.

:blush: