FYI: Wegmans recalls bottled water

stuckincincy

Suspicion of excess bromates.

http://www.foxrochester.com/News/Story/?ID=24150

743794[/snapback]

I thought it was because they could explode?

Oh no, wait...that's my Dell Laptop. Ironically, while I'm not allowed to carry a bottle of water on to a plane, I AM allowed to carry my spontaneous-combustion-prone laptop with me on one... :(

I thought it was because they could explode?

Oh no, wait...that's my Dell Laptop.  Ironically, while I'm not allowed to carry a bottle of water on to a plane, I AM allowed to carry my spontaneous-combustion-prone laptop with me on one...  :(

743801[/snapback]

Saw that on the morning broadcast news. I guess that's what they mean by blazing speed...

"It's a SONY"... :ph34r:

Bottoms up.

743888[/snapback]

It is quite refreshing. Hell, it's the 23rd bottle out of a 24 pack. If I get bromate caused cancer, Danny will be sending me some weekly checks. (of coarse his million dollar lawyers will kill my 2K litigator in a second, and I'll end up with a lifetime supply of bottled water :blush: )

It is quite refreshing.  Hell, it's the 23rd bottle out of a 24 pack.  If I get bromate caused cancer, Danny will be sending me some weekly checks. (of coarse his million dollar lawyers will kill my 2K litigator in a second, and I'll end up with a lifetime supply of bottled water :blush: )

743995[/snapback]

I hear the heavy amounts of saturated fats in hot dogs bind up bromates. :blush: