Jeff Fisher crying to the officials....

Rayzer32

Hey Fisher newsflash, this is the NFL with grown men playing a very physical game. Yeah, there were way too many personal foul penalties, but the Titans had a bunch too. Stop whining and let the players play.

And another thing Fisher........ :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He's just pissed we stole his B word three years ago and then proceeded to stevestojan can him.

3223[/snapback]

That and the fact that he just realized what a piece of stevestojan Antowain Smith is. Boy did he suck tonight.

Antwain Smith has bin ripped on this board for years but for some reason he seems to end up on making a difference on championship teams.

3310[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I forgot. Antowain was the whole reason the Pats won two SBs. They would have sucked without him.

You mentoined teams, who was the other team besides the Pats he helped win a SB for??? You complete moron.

There were a crapload of personal fouls in this game though, that crap has GOT to stop before the regular season starts.  I guess they were all antsy in their pantsy because of the sellout though... :w00t:

3334[/snapback]

The personal fouls were ridiculous, by both sides. The officials need to take some Valium and calm the f*#k down already.

When there are personal fouls by both teams, why waste our time conversating about it with the other officials and then ruling that the fouls offset and we will replay the down. What a bunch of BS!

Oh yeah, I forgot.  Antowain was the whole reason the Pats won two SBs.  They would have sucked without him.   

You mentoined teams, who was the other team besides the Pats he helped win a SB for???  You complete moron.

3329[/snapback]

I believe that he meant teams (plural) as in New England has won it twice. Twice is more than once which = teams. I doubt if he is a moron for stating this considering in the big games Antowain has rushed 44 times for 176 yards and a touchdown. That is a 4 yard per carry average. That is not easy to replace. Sounds to me like BB2004 did his homework before posting.

:rolleyes:

I believe that he meant teams (plural) as in New England has won it twice. Twice is more than once which = teams. I doubt if he is a moron for stating this considering in the big games Antowain has rushed 44 times for 176 yards and a touchdown. That is a 4 yard per carry average. That is not easy to replace. Sounds to me like BB2004 did his homework before posting.

4393[/snapback]

you go coach i miss u in the building

He should be pissed. When Moulds was jabbin and jawin with a DB after the play Daimon Shelton took a run at him from 10yrds away and dove right into the back of the guys leg 3-4 seconds after the whistle. That's a no-no no matter what shirt you're wearing. It was also about the only guy I saw SHelton knock down all night.

Cya

Archived