So, is this McNall guy better than the two

Lv-Bills

Craig needs to get the PR staff at One Bills Drive to hype him up a little more.  Apparently no one knows who he is...

743066[/snapback]

Kind of says something about the first two QB's on your roster when the third stringer that no one knows how to spell his name gets so much ink and breaking press coverage.

maybe the Bills should look for a QB at McDonalds.  Might be better than the Chinese restaurant theme we got now, Big Cat served with a side of Noodle Arm

743074[/snapback]

Speaking of this..............at least our QB's graded slightly better than former Bills QB Todd Collins, who looks just as bad as KH and JP, but was also scared as hell in there last night.

point taken...although I think their is a slim chance he will be #2 with KH outta here.

743071[/snapback]

Honestly. ;)

Does it really matter how the QB's shake out? This reminds of last time Marv was here with Hobart - Collins -Van Pelt. All three will be bad memories by the time the Bills will be a contender again. 0:)

Honestly. ;) 

Does it really matter how the QB's shake out? This reminds of last time Marv was here with Hobart - Collins -Van Pelt. All three will be bad memories by the time the Bills will be a contender again. 0:)

743083[/snapback]

Good comparison. Maybe we'll bust out the throwbacks from that year? Was that 97 or 98 or something?

Honestly. ;) 

743083[/snapback]

i disagree about Van Pelt being a bad memory. He showed a lot of heart and brains and was a very capable #3 QB.

And how could you forget about our 4th QB that year? The one brought in after BJH forgot to study.

Without Googling it, anyone else remember his name? Double or nothing what college he went to. ;)

Honestly. ;) 

743083[/snapback]

Leave Hobart out of this! As one of their less destinguished graduates I can say for a fact that they left me many happy memories. Billy Joe Hobert on the other hand does bring back bad memories. ;)

i disagree about Van Pelt being a bad memory.  He showed a lot of heart and brains and was a very capable #3 QB.

And how could you forget about our 4th QB that year?  The one brought in after BJH forgot to study.

Without Googling it, anyone else remember his name?  Double or nothing what college he went to. ;)

743109[/snapback]

Is that a good thing? 0:)