For those who didn't get to see the game

Stl Bills

don't have NFL Network here, but like you i'd be afraid to watch the game.

Aside from all the TSW D 0:);) M and naysayers, I got a level headed and unbiased opinion yesterday when I talked to my Steeler fan Dad who said from what he saw the Bills were terrible and both Losman and Holcomb both flat out stink

Aside from all the TSW D 0:)  ;) M and naysayers, I got a level headed and unbiased opinion yesterday when I talked to my Steeler fan Dad who said from what he saw the Bills were terrible and both Losman and Holcomb both flat out stink

743055[/snapback]

JP was aiight. Some good D after the first drive.

Aside from all the TSW D 0:)  ;) M and naysayers, I got a level headed and unbiased opinion yesterday when I talked to my Steeler fan Dad who said from what he saw the Bills were terrible and both Losman and Holcomb both flat out stink

743055[/snapback]

So, what you are saying is that they were right? ;)

I prefer to watch the games without the locals doing the broadcast. You get a more honest guage of how the team is doing. ;)

So, what you are saying is that they were right? 0:)

I prefer to watch the games without the locals doing the broadcast. You get a more honest guage of how the team is doing.  ;)

743075[/snapback]

Announcers half the time don't know what they're talking about. ;)

That game wasn't bad to watch at all. Typical pre-season game, got to see our new players in action for the 1st time this year. The first few drives sucked, but WTF, it's pre-season. I enjoyed it. As for the Carolina announcers, they were great compared to their radio team.