some encouraging news

Stussy109

"Rookie DT Kyle Williams, who finished with three tackles, drew double-team blocking after the Panthers realized they couldn't contain him. Veteran DE Ryan Denney had three tackles, a sack and a pressure."

One of our late round steals looking good. Thats what I';m looking forward to watching during the 3pm replay of the game, is the play of Our revamped D-line.

I told you guys to watch out for Kyle Williams..0:)

I didn't even follow him in college....but I read the "drafnik" various draftnick opinions on him and then watched his "Yahoo draft highlight reel"

I knew from that this was a guy that was being painted the wrong way in the draft......his lower body strength is tremendous.....and he is a better penetrator then he was being given credit for......

He imposes his will on the guys in front of him......I could see that just from the few minutes I was watching.....

Tim A. days as a starter are numbered.......also....they say that Kyle has natural leadership qualities....a much needed trait

Williams, Tripplett, and McCargo has the makings of a very solid DT rotation.  Anderson to spell them every now and then.  Schobel on one side - Ryan Denny, Chris Kelsay - now's the fugging time!

742926[/snapback]

You hit it on the nose on this one. With a rotation like that the Bills Dt's will get more rest and have fresh legs to kill the oposing QB"s!!!!

I have been a Kelsay fan for a while....but I have to admit....Denny is outplaying him right now

742929[/snapback]

I have had great hopes for Kelsay for a couple years now, but he always seems to disappoint.

Wow, good thing we nabbed Willis in the 1st round and waited until the 2nd for Kelsay! Can you imagine the grief if Chris K were a 1st round underachiever???