WTF Pepsi

Chilly

In my travels here in NE it has always been 'milkshake.' To call it a 'frappe' you have to be wearing a beret and order in an outrageous pretend-French-accented English.

742857[/snapback]

Here's how to tell what you are getting when you order in New England:

Milkshake - milk and some sort of syrup whipped up and frothed.

Frappe - This is milk, syrup and ice cream - what most people think of a milkshake.

In my travels here in NE it has always been 'milkshake.' To call it a 'frappe' you have to be wearing a beret and order in an outrageous pretend-French-accented English.

742857[/snapback]

Growing up in boston, Brighams ice-cream was the popular stop for frappes, thats how they named it on the menu board and thats how most of the population described a milkshake...Bostons population is majority Irish, I'm a mick , in N.H. and maine they are populated with alot of french-canadians they use frappe to order a milkshake..Although in manchester N.H. I like the guntone(sp?) on toast, and their are quite alot of french bistros and delis, N.H. is a beautiful and conservative state even the french-americans who have lived in N.H since the 1700's 0:) Bievenue ;)

Nope, I just looked at the empty bottle I got, it's just strawberries and cream.

743242[/snapback]

Strange.

The commercial doesn't distinguish it, and my roommate said he was at Wal-mart and the packaging had all 3 in one as well.

742857[/snapback]

Here's 2 links to brighams of boston and newengland, they also just introduced the fluffernutter ice-cream.

http://www.brighams.com/restaurants/locations.asp

http://www.brighams.com/

I used to take the T with my mom from dorchester to washingtons st. downtown boston so she could shop at filenes, and for a lunch break we would stop at brighams and eat lunch and order frappes to go, and walk in the boston common and stop at the frrog pond so I could go swimming or go over to the swan boat rides..My favorite flavor was a mocha frappe with jimmies 0:) now it's black razzberry with no jimmies.

Strange.

The commercial doesn't distinguish it, and my roommate said he was at Wal-mart and the packaging had all 3 in one as well.

743266[/snapback]

It's the Diet Pepsi version, not regular Pepsi, if that makes a difference.

Or, checking the Pepsi webpage...

Diet comes in Strawberries/Cream, and Black Cherry/Vanilla

Regular Pepsi I could find no info on the webpage, but I know I've seen it in stores.

Well, it does make more sense that they'd only do one flavor per bottle....

Add a lot of them together and you're more likely to include one flavor that a person doesn't like. Better business practice to seperate them, as Jack reported on the bottle he got.

BlueFire, maybe your roomie drank the bong water? 0:)

a Poboy is not really a sub...

742732[/snapback]

When I lived in the everglades and on a boat in the gulf, my good friend was from new orleans and is a chef that worked in the french quarter.. He served up excellent poboys in FLA at football parties...Here's a link about poboys ..

Thats what I was led to believe that a poboy is a cajun word for traditional sub served in a french bread roll..Just saying my fellow redsox fan 0:)

A po'boy(also po-boy, poboy or poorboy)is a traditional submarine sandwich from loiusiana...It consist of meat or seafood, usually fried and served on a baguette, U.S teminology for baguette is french bread...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_boy

Well, it does make more sense that they'd only do one flavor per bottle....

Add a lot of them together and you're more likely to include one flavor that a person doesn't like. Better business practice to seperate them, as Jack reported on the bottle he got.

BlueFire, maybe your roomie drank the bong water? ;)

743298[/snapback]

0:) maybe, although he broke his bong

0:) maybe, although he broke his bong

743326[/snapback]

On a side note, my mum cleans in the dorm rooms at the U. Several years ago, she came home one day during the summer room turnover and put something on the shelf, asking, "I found this in one of the rooms. What is it? A vase or something?"

"Uhhh... no, mom. No, it's not."

On a side note, my mum cleans in the dorm rooms at the U. Several years ago, she came home one day during the summer room turnover and put something on the shelf, asking, "I found this in one of the rooms. What is it? A vase or something?"

"Uhhh... no, mom. No, it's not."

743332[/snapback]

hahahahah