WTF Pepsi

Chilly

Pepsi Jazz - Diet Pepsi with Berries and Cream, Black Cherries, and French Vanilla.

That sounds DISGUSTING.

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

;)  :)

I thought the idea of ham and pineapple on a pizza sounded disgusting, but I ended up loving it ;)

742690[/snapback]

:o

Yeah, I thought it did too, I found it okay.

But good lord, if you've ever had like Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper or black cherry coke, it's disgusting.

Now they're adding them all together! Good God.

Actually... I love Cherry Crush, it is just that you can't find it outside Upstate NY... Out here all they sell is that medicine water, strawberry Crush.

Now... I love Coke.

I probably hate this all in one stuff...

Now... Nothing beats plopping a nice scope (any flavor) of ice cream in the coke or flavored pop and making a float.

Maybe this is what they are trying to create in a "all in one" package... To me it sounds yucky... Nothing beats the tried and true way (a float).

Cream soda has been around forever... I still don't like it... That is a very small market (in southern Ontario, I noticed they sell cream soda Crush)... Maybe they are trying to make this stuff go mainstream. IMO, I don't think it will work.

Go figure that I would be such a coke float person...

;):)

I prefer Diet Coke and Mentos

742721[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Actually... The history of soda has a lot of mixtures of vanilla, creams, and milk in them...

Kinda wild. Vernor's and Hires are the oldest sodas in the country.

Lavern (Lavern and Shirley) was really onto something with her "milk and pepsi" mix... ;):)

Through the years we have aquired a softer soda taste... Maybe they are trying to bring back the hardcore tastes... To garner a hit in the market. :o;)

:lol:  :lol:

Lavern (Lavern and Shirley) was really onto something with her "milk and pepsi" mix... ;)  :)

Through the years we have aquired a softer soda taste... Maybe they are trying to bring back the hardcore tastes... To garner a hit in the market. :o  ;)

742724[/snapback]

I tried the pepsi milk combo, cuz of that show, blah!

Just better off throwing the double scope of vanilla ice cream in it... You would be more impressed with the flavor (I hope)...

:)

742727[/snapback]

Maybe :o I like rootbeer floats, right in my town is haywards ice cream stand fresh Ice cream and you can order Tonic-Soda-Coke Floats ;) I prefer a rootbeer float or a Frappe known to people outside newengland as a milkshake or whatever regional distinction they use for blended ice-cream with a splash of milk.

Regional distinctions for items are interesting, in maine a sub is called a grinder, I know in louisiana it's called a Poboy...My pop while in virginia at a drugstore soda fountain ordered in his regional terminology a Tonic, the tender returned with a bottle of hair tonic, My old mans like no a tonic to drink, the tender still unaware what my pops was saying stammered, and my dad said how about a coke..

I was in eastern tennessee and in the smokies and man understanding the accent was difficult and vice versa for them....Now adays I do have a slight southern tinge in my speech patterns after spending 6 years near ten thousand islands and the glades, I'm all dialed in and amped and fixing to go fishing, you reckon!! Still my boston accent is dominant and the pats look wickett pissah ;)

Maybe :lol:  I like rootbeer floats, right in my town is haywards ice cream stand fresh Ice cream  and you can order Tonic-Soda-Coke Floats ;)  I prefer  a rootbeer float or a Frappe known to people outside newengland as a milkshake or whatever regional distinction they use for blended ice-cream with a splash of milk.

Regional distinctions for items are interesting, in maine a sub is called a grinder, I know in louisiana it's called a Poboy...My pop while in virginia at a drugstore soda fountain ordered in his regional terminology a Tonic, the tender returned with a bottle of hair tonic, My old mans like no  a tonic to drink, the tender still unaware what my pops was saying stammered, and my dad said how about a coke..

I was in eastern tennessee and in the smokies and man understanding the accent was difficult and vice versa for them....Now adays I do have a slight southern tinge in my speech patterns after spending 6 years near ten thousand islands and the glades, I'm all dialed in and amped and  fixing  to go fishing, you  reckon!! Still my boston accent is dominant and the pats look wickett pissah ;)

742730[/snapback]

:D

Soft-serve in VT are called "creemees"... :):o ???

My sisters friend from down south said she wanted a coke... So my sister brought her back a can of coke... Go figure, her friend gotta all indignant and said "I wanted an orange crush"... ;):lol:

Maybe :)  I like rootbeer floats, right in my town is haywards ice cream stand fresh Ice cream  and you can order Tonic-Soda-Coke Floats ;)  I prefer  a rootbeer float or a Frappe known to people outside newengland as a milkshake or whatever regional distinction they use for blended ice-cream with a splash of milk.

Regional distinctions for items are interesting, in maine a sub is called a grinder, I know in louisiana it's called a Poboy...My pop while in virginia at a drugstore soda fountain ordered in his regional terminology a Tonic, the tender returned with a bottle of hair tonic, My old mans like no  a tonic to drink, the tender still unaware what my pops was saying stammered, and my dad said how about a coke..

I was in eastern tennessee and in the smokies and man understanding the accent was difficult and vice versa for them....Now adays I do have a slight southern tinge in my speech patterns after spending 6 years near ten thousand islands and the glades, I'm all dialed in and amped and  fixing  to go fishing, you  reckon!! Still my boston accent is dominant and the pats look wickett pissah :o

742730[/snapback]

a Poboy is not really a sub...

Vernor's...Va-Va-Voom! :o

742741[/snapback]

;)

I included the apostrophe for all you pre-1950's fans (not that I would know)... Had to look that one up when proofing my original post... Yes, I do proof... ;)

I still remember the 16 oz bottles she kept next to that tank of a stove (you know the kind you could drop a soup pot in and griddle pancakes built into the stovetop).

Ahh... Them memories... Between that old-school taste, the mothballs, and the dreaded "cheehaw spach" (not good at spelling Polish) steely look she would give if your weren't in bed by 7 was enough to give this young lad serious issues...

Even then I had issues...

:)

... or a Frappe known to people outside newengland as a milkshake or whatever regional distinction they use for blended ice-cream with a splash of milk.

In my travels here in NE it has always been 'milkshake.' To call it a 'frappe' you have to be wearing a beret and order in an outrageous pretend-French-accented English.

Now... Vernor's (Vernors) and cream... Yikes... I flash back to my grandmother's house.  The taste of Vernor's and the smell of mothballs... Wow... That brings back memories!

0:)  ;)

742722[/snapback]

I used to love Vernors floats. Not as good as rootbeer floats, but pretty darn good.

Pepsi Jazz - Diet Pepsi with Berries and Cream, Black Cherries, and French Vanilla.

That sounds DISGUSTING.

742674[/snapback]

I had the berries and cream one time, got it as a free sample. It's interesting, I'd have it again, but not crave it.